What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a few bottles of Singha, half bottle of Chardonay with the tide coming in at our feet, a few cans of Leo.
Crappy beer but a great day on the gulf of Thailand.

A handful of meds and a mug of coff. Hoping SWMBO is bringing some breakfast...went to get kids from a sleepover, but taking a long time. If there's no food coming, she can take her time.

Water before heading out to brew.

I bet mewithstewpid is at Two Roads right now waiting in another 2-hr. line. :D

If you are on the Strip in Vegas and cruising for beer spots, I have two recommendations:

The Pub in Monte Carlo -- my first choice, best beer selection by far on the Strip
Burger Bar in Mandalay Bay -- excellent burgers, we--curated but limited beer selection, and friendly bartenders who know beer

Water.
I'm here with kids, so not really looking for beer spots, but thanks for suggestion. I've been to the pub, but not in 5+ years. Might be able to hit burger bar for dinner one night.

Kbs, bible belt, sucaba

1397927744574.jpg

I don't know what I would do if I couldn't run down to the grocery store and grab some Lagunitas... My boxer is the biggest dork in the world, but I wouldn't have it any other way. He's only 3months old and is clumsy and hilarious.

I've been emailing my distributor for years trying to get them to pick up Lagunitas. My neighbor has a 2 boxers. The male is a pup. He's hilarious. Totally awkward. If he walks a straight line it's a miracle. No coordination what so ever. My lab loves him. It hilarious to watch them play.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I love boxers. Had a male as a kid and got a ***** 6 months ago. She's damn cute most of the time, and walks into random stuff. Usually eye first, leading to doctor visits.

Sculpin IPA from a growler filled at a beer store. Man, I love that NY State , for all it's convoluted and bizarre liquor laws lets us fill up from a store. This place has an amazing filling station that purges the growler with CO2 and the beer gently glides down the side. Beautiful.

Also, they're selling Sculpin for a ridiculously cheap price (for Sculpin).

Anyway: Sculpin. Yum.

"I will make it felony to drink small beer. "

Sculpin IPA from a growler filled at a beer store. Man, I love that NY State , for all it's convoluted and bizarre liquor laws lets us fill up from a store. This place has an amazing filling station that purges the growler with CO2 and the beer gently glides down the side. Beautiful.

Also, they're selling Sculpin for a ridiculously cheap price (for Sculpin).

Anyway: Sculpin. Yum.

"I will make it felony to drink small beer. "

Picked up a 6er of sculpin for the day along with a growler of Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout that I'm drinking now.

1397935097998.jpg

My modified MB. I'm calling it HAL (hopped American light). Still green. Needs to condition longer. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397944127.960021.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back