What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have one that I got from DC from the last batch and I'll probably be at the brewery in a couple weeks again, but saw this and couldn't resist...

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397773877.254240.jpg

Sample of my Hefe. It's already at 7% ABV. ****. Overshot efficiency like a mofo.

Damn Westbrook!! Why you gotta be so good and not distribute to AZ??
View attachment 193772

Yep. And not near me in western new york either... brewery was cool to tour, but no free samples....and now I'm regretting not bringing any home except for 3 Gose and a 64oz growler of Evil Twin Imperial Doughnut Break (mostly gone). :(

Oh yeah, those were limit one at the shop I found them in while in Fort Collins. If there wouldn't have been a limit I would have emptied the cooler

coffee at the moment. gonna have a 12oz "sample" of my Strong Scotch Ale in a minute.

I may have asked this before, but is that a difficult style to brew? I love Wee Heavy but the recipes I've seen call for some steps that are not part of my regular brew day.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Not a great IPA but drinkable. Reminds me of something I brewed...and IPA' are my Achilles when it comes to brewing.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397776010.840064.jpg

Smoked chocolate porter with some Mexican scrambled eggs for dinner. Pairs pretty good together

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Asked the guy for Riserva and he said he's all out. Had 3 people and dealers come in and buy them out. So I snooped around for a while and after moving a few bottles around...I spotted this! Never give up!

Score. I almost opened one tonight.

Halfway through this 750 of dark intrigue. Really enjoying it.

hey you missed the 2 hour line at NEBCO for fuzzy ducks. I know how much you enjoy waiting in lines!

I was told FBD was on today. The person who told me said his friend was going at 4 o'clock. Hope he waited happily. That's why I didn't bother going to grab beer for this weekend. They will have FBD AND BA IST on at Delaney's tomorrow. Not going there, either.

My guess is 90% of the people in that line would taste that beer and don't even know what the hell is in it.

Two Roads is dropping three beers tomorrow. I won't be within a 20-mile radius of there.

Said his friend waited 2 hours and was a few people back when the last FBD keg kicked. But the last person to get a growler shared some with his friend. So I guess that was cool. But still. Ridiculous.

Said his friend waited 2 hours and was a few people back when the last FBD keg kicked. But the last person to get a growler shared some with his friend. So I guess that was cool. But still. Ridiculous.

Hope you're feeling better man.

I'm starting to sweat this hockey game. Glad I've got a nice big stout to keep me company :D
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397781179.337551.jpg

Asked the guy for Riserva and he said he's all out. Had 3 people and dealers come in and buy them out. So I snooped around for a while and after moving a few bottles around...I spotted this! Never give up!

Nice! Sometimes you gotta dig around the shelves. Some people hide bottles behind other stuff so they can come back and get it on pay day.

Hope you're feeling better man.

I'm starting to sweat this hockey game. Glad I've got a nice big stout to keep me company :D
View attachment 193982

Thanks, man. Still feel a little nauseous but I haven't vomited today. And that's a plus.

Planning to brew another IPA tomorrow - Pils, caramunich and Amarillo leaf.

Don't like hockey. But don't like Philly even more. So, go Rangers. :D

Back