What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is good

1396558390848.jpg

I just thought about it and the name of that beer is celebration ipa. Which is fitting because even though it as easy as breathing. I got my forklift cert today at work

Yeah. Maybe I'm drunk. But what does that post have to do with the fighting Illini?

Ha! I just quoted one of your posts so it would get your attention. I picked up some Goose Island The Illinois for cheap today and was thinking it was you that said you didn't like it, or it wasn't good or something like that.

Ha! I just quoted one of your posts so it would get your attention. I picked up some Goose Island The Illinois for cheap today and was thinking it was you that said you didn't like it, or it wasn't good or something like that.

It's not the worst IPA I've every had. Was just expecting more. And got my feelings hurt.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Drinking my 5th? Chillwave while waiting for the Sabres game to come on. Growler's almost done. Just finished racking my cherry wheat for SWMBO to the keg.

1396568749021.jpg

1396568769259.jpg

So... this is a new one on me. Oak aged coffee amber ale. It's not bad, actually. Well, it's not as bad as I thought it would be, rather. It's pretty over oaked, but the coffee notes are nice. It's not a dumper, by any means, but I'll likely not be buying it again.

Back