What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man i was productive tonight... Made dinner, bottled a nugget smash, and bottled some apfelwein, took my dog for a run and now she's done haha... Ooh and i started my vegetable.seeds, 3 more 5 gallon batches to bottle and then the rest of my brew stuff is of to storage... Moving to my gfs parents at the end of the month and I'm gonna feel out how they feel about me brewing there... Rant over

Nice rant. When you're done ranting, check your PM!

Having a spot of my Saison before I head to my Bro and Sister in laws house for dinner with the wife.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396485854.064111.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

This is pretty nice. So far with Evil Twin, they are pricey but usually worth it most of the time. Stupid money. Stupid good beer.

yuzu.jpg

Looms like jester king is doing a collab with evil twin. Wounder what is going to be.

Having an anchor old foghorn

This is true. Saw it on their FB page this morning.

One thing's for sure. It's going to cost $30/bottle!

Just got into Bell's Two Hearted Ale for the first time. I think I'm in love. I wept after the first sip.

Sent from my iPhone using Magic and deception.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396490298.812937.jpg
Having my smoked chocolate porter. Only in the bottle 5 days so it definitely needs more time. Really good so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Ill join wes tonight. Damn i forgot how good this is. Its like a dessert without the diabetes. :D

Yep. So glad I have two more coming to me via Chicago. My mom bought a 4 pack and is bringing me half. :D

Appalachian Jolly Scot...I'll have to read up on the differences b/w Scotch Ales and Nut Browns. That's what this reminds me of, but a little lighter, a little sweeter. Less bitter, but a litle...nice malt, but more caramel than roasted. A little over 5%ABV, so easy to drink. Of the Appalachians I brought home recently, this is probably the better one in the bunch. The hard part is drinking it sideways!

DSC04476.jpg

Back