What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Younger a bit ago...apparently mcbaumannerb was sitting at the same bar as me, and I didn't even know it. Sorry I missed you, man.

IMG-20140312-00254.jpg

Send me one and put Younger in a flask and send that too

Well, the one I drank did fall in my pocket! And while I may be a fat bastard, I can't fit four or five into my coat :drunk: Hopefully BrewinHooligans friend can hook folks up soon.

HEY...WHERE YOU AT?? I stopped looking at HBT when my friends showed up....didn't know you were coming. I just cashed out. You still in there? I'll come back in and say, "Hey."

Sorry Dave, once I drank mine I had to boogie to get home before my son's school bus did. We'll catch up sometime soon though.

Well, the one I drank did fall in my pocket! And while I may be a fat bastard, I can't fit four or five into my coat :drunk: Hopefully BrewinHooligans friend can hook folks up soon.

Sorry Dave, once I drank mine I had to boogie to get home before my son's school bus did. We'll catch up sometime soon though.

Definitely. In my mind I'm going over faces I saw in there trying to figure out which one was yours. I was sitting at the end of the bar closest to the entrance. That was my first time at The Pour House...good spot.

Definitely. In my mind I'm going over faces I saw in there trying to figure out which one was yours. I was sitting at the end of the bar closest to the entrance. That was my first time at The Pour House...good spot.

I snagged a seat on the mini-bars along the right-hand side of where you were. Had a black leather coat and wearing a Mickey peace symbol t-shirt.

Coffee brown HB loosely based on Coffee Bender clone. It's about 100x better than the last one I made that I used a bunch of oddball specialty malts for. I still think it needs an English yeast or something to give it a little more sweetness.

Were people lined up around the block to get it??? :D

That's how it gets at the spots downtown. You can wait in a 2 hour line to find out it's gone by the time you make your way into the crowded bar the size of a hallway. This was real laid back...no line, not crowded at all, and a spot for everyone. There were people eating in the place that I don't think even know what Pliny the Younger is and probably never even knew what was going on around them.

Having a PA light...

Mulling over a sales position i was strongly urged to apply for within the company i work for... Never been in sales before... Anyone in sales in here? Any advice?

Picked up a make your own sixer on the way home to celebrate having only two more work days standing between me and Jester King. :D
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394659728.840853.jpg
While they chill, starting off with a tall glass of perfume, AHS Sour Ginger Peach Ale. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394659803.178433.jpg

Smashed two of Dave37's dark milds.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394660779.326530.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394660795.989966.jpg

Inity, congrats, man!

Declined a job offer today outside of my company which would require me to travel 1.5 hrs. one-way. No telecommuting. Best part was they paid well and I'd have to stop contributing to my Roth IRA.

Did interview today internally, though. Time to get smacked.

Picked up a make your own sixer on the way home to celebrate having only two more work days standing between me and Jester King. :D
View attachment 185381
While they chill, starting off with a tall glass of perfume, AHS Sour Ginger Peach Ale. View attachment 185383

Nice looking sixer...i made my own tonight also... Will drink these on Friday night... I've only had 2 the dirt wolf and aprihop

Attachments

• 1394661095495.jpg
    1394661095495.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 83
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394663271.105730.jpg

Epic night so far, went to the Side Project release and tried Saison De Rouge. Had an IPA#8 at Perennial which was mind blowing and now I'm having an STLIPA with an amazing calzone.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

My Abrasive clone. I don't have an Abrasive to do a side by side with, but I feel like it's a fair approximation. Might have to see if I can get some to do a side by side.

20140312_181000 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

Martha flocc yes.

I had an Abrasive just a few days ago. Totally forgot you had cloned it. Could've tried side-by-side.

Hint: I need some. :D

Latest posts

Back