What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess lacing is the in thing tonight :)

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394590277.801931.jpg

I don't understand where the problem is?

Sent from my GameBoy using Super Mario Bros. 3

Obviously he is surrounded by his own beer and its closing in on him and he needs backup to drink his beer. I feel like that when I look in my beer fridge, all my homebrew stares at me, like "pick me!" Pick me!" Garsh darn it. I just cant decide. Guess you only have a problem if you think you have a problem. Then that is where you take care of it, problem solved.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394592209.056803.jpg
And another after the hockey game and while watching season four of Archer! Cuz it's on Netflix!

My German IPA II. Damn I can make a decent German IPA. Not even really a style. I think? :rockin: Somedays with my homebrew Im just underwhelmed. Not tonight....Stay tuned for creepy dudes stuff.

It's a little early to get creepy in here isn't it? ;)

Only If you had a bad experience with horse. Or drank that KCCO lager.

Ps. That's actually me in the mask lol

Sent from the town of Rock Ridge. "Excuse me while I whip this out"

Close your eyes and it does taste like a stout. Open them and it looks like a pale wheat

I been wanting to pick that one up. Haven't yet. I'm hitting the brewery friday. :ban:

I got a pale stout from pipeworks I need to try.

So good?

I been wanting to pick that one up. Haven't yet. I'm hitting the brewery friday. :ban:

I got a pale stout from pipeworks I need to try.

So good?

Yea, it's worth trying. Kind of gimmicky, but it tastes pretty good. Lot of coffee and cacao nib flavor to make up for the lack of roasted malt. This is my first by them, want to try some more now.

Yea, it's worth trying. Kind of gimmicky, but it tastes pretty good. Lot of coffee and cacao nib flavor to make up for the lack of roasted malt. This is my first by them, want to try some more now.

The only one I tried so far is the zero anniversary saison. It was tasty. I haven't grab any yet. Only place I can grab them is downtown Houston. They add a lot of adjuncts to their beer. Unlike circle which is always off the radar.

Can't wait to stop by friday to try a majority of their beers.

This one never gets old to me. The malt base is very similar to Anchor Steam even though it's quite a bit darker, which shouldn't surprise me as much as it does. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394596185.986830.jpg

New Holland Paleooza from the growler.. God damn fantastic.hoppy and malty. Had a good convo with Jason Salas the brewmaster at New Holland and he said they changed Paleooza on this batch , added coriander and a ton of Citra. Ill tell u its bangin¡ !!

1394606531364.jpg

Weston's Old Rosie, for research purposes!

Ps. It's 10 am here, and the sun is shining! :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Home Brew

2nd cup of coffee at work while watching the snow fall after it was 50 and sunny yesterday. Everything is closed/cancelled it seems, except for my work...

Back