What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty good. Nice brew day beer. Brewing something similar to the Wookey Jack clone but might do a little oak chip/rye whiskey ba on it. So far so good.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394665599.015452.jpg

Left Hand is finally available in MD so I picked up a 6pk of Milk Stout Nitro and a 4pk of Wake Up Dead Nitro.

Guy at the bottle shop said Wake Up Dead was a mistake--wasn't supposed to ship to MD but he got two cases...

Hmm. Don't mind if I do.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394666801.361378.jpg Here's to a 4 day weekend (awesome) that will be spent watching Colorado 1A basketball (not so awesome).

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

You got a recipe you'd like to share? Oh and welcome back.
Troegs,

Yeah, it's on my Brewer's Friend page.

You're alive!!!!!

Hell yeah, I'm alive. Just got thrown a couple curve balls by that fickle ***** called life.

Martha flocc yes.

I had an Abrasive just a few days ago. Totally forgot you had cloned it. Could've tried side-by-side.

Hint: I need some. :D

I'm either going to arrange a trade or just order some if any of the online shops have it.

Crack.

Thought Blocked.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394670080.568797.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Saw some people knockin' this. But it's not bad. Is it the greatest IPA I've had? No. Is it horrible? No
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394670275.436643.jpg

I'm jealous. I've been wanting to try it. We started getting Prairie but when we get bomb it is gone in no time.

I'm jealous that you even get the chance. Prairie is the only brewery in the country that doesn't distribute to philadelphia.

In all seriousness, this is one of the best stouts I've ever had. Almost as good as tart of darkness ;)

My last Rye IPA. Not bad, not great not ideal. Ive had a lot of last of batches since filling the beerfridge with the rest of my homebrew latley. Some of them I was kinda glad it was the last of.

A home brew I call Falconers Insomnia, smooth, a little after taste of Falconers Flight Hops, a little honey, fruitiness, and a little coffee undertone.

Just saw Miller has a new one called Fortune. Anyone tried it?

A home brew I call Falconers Insomnia, smooth, a little after taste of Falconers Flight Hops, a little honey, fruitiness, and a little coffee undertone.

I refuse right now just because of the marketing. I might try one if it's still around in a few months. I wonder how well it cellars... hahaha!!

Worth trying one maybe,maybe not and probably one only,maybe two. I wouldn't buy a sixer of it though. The style is malt liquor to put it in perspective. Hate the name/label but bottle style shape is kinda cool though, I kept it for homebrew.

This one has grown on me a little. Not great, but it fits the bill when I want something hoppy. Really hoping DirtWolf makes it out here too. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394673187.259351.jpg

Austin Beer Garden Brewing Co's Ultraman, Belgian pale ale. Pretty cool venue with the stage in front of the fermenters.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394673557.762788.jpg

Floccing torched.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Back