What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woo hoo! Friday night and birthday tomorrow! Popped into Trader Joe's to grab some milk and wound up mixing a sixpack. I'm starting with the Hoppyum from Foothills Brewing. The aroma is great and the initial hop flavor is too...then the bitterness hits. It's a little strong for me at first, but it tones down a little by about the third or fourth sip. I like the statement on the label with the ABV %, IBU, and SRM.

DSC04240.jpg

DSC04242.jpg

DSC04246.jpg

I can always send you one since I have two of them. :D

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393640648.411539.jpg
I saw this so I had to grab the Hopothermia. Never had Pliny though...can anyone confirm this?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

BridgePort Trilogy, not bad at all.
IMG_1562.jpg

Just got finished brewing my attempt at a low ABV (4%) Boston Lager and a low abv (4%) Schwarzbier. I'm finding I enjoy session beers more and more.

Get ready for a in person trade the end of may you mother floccer

I have a steady supply of a Jester floccing King now. Smacked! We'll pop one of these open after the gym. :D

i know, no NEBCO. What's up with that?

With all that CCB there, I'd forget about NEBCO in a heartbeat. :D

Having Coff again late for the second-consecutive night.

I've been called mean in several ways on a ton of occasions today, so I'm just going with it and having this.

Awesome Dude. Im glad you are enjoying it! Thats one of my favorites. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Bre

Maybe? But, you didn't log on, attempt to get a ticket, succeed and give the ticket to me to be your mule. :D I failed at my attempt to get a ticket

That sucks you failed to get a ticket, but it's great he was able to do so and so graciously give it to you. I'm sure he wants nothing in return. So just send the beer to me. ;)

That sucks you failed to get a ticket, but it's great he was able to do so and so graciously give it to you. I'm sure he wants nothing in return. So just send the beer to me. ;)

I am guaranteed a minimum, I will hopefully be able to acquire much more. I am prepared to buy the event maximum (15), then a bunch of people would benefit :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393643391.715588.jpg
Having another one of these.

I am guaranteed a minimum, I will hopefully be able to acquire much more. I am prepared to buy the event maximum (15), then a bunch of people would benefit :D

View attachment 182866
Having another one of these.

I can't wait to see you post a pic of 15 hunahs. You should say screw everybody, fill a baby pool with Hunah, swim around in it and drink it through a snorkel.

Trying some of my partigyle . From my imperial stout . 2 weeks in the bottle and the carb is still not there

Sent from richard simmons' living room

I can't wait to see you post a pic of 15 hunahs. You should say screw everybody, fill a baby pool with Hunah, swim around in it and drink it through a snorkel.

Haha, that's awesome. I wish I could bring myself to do that. I am far too generous, and far too selfish (contradiction warning) to do that. I will be pissed if I can only buy the minimum. Everyone deserves to try that beer.

Back