What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On to my one weekish bottled Roggenbier. Definitely got that burned off flavor (guess I didn't clean my heat sticks well enough and got some notable scorching), but it's tasty enough, and I'm glad I decided not to dump it.

20140228_173013[1].jpg

My friends and I recently started home brewing, and we enjoy it very much. We bought most of our supplies through http://homebrewheaven.com/. They have equipment and recipe kits. They also sell ingredients like hops and yeast indiviually. One of the best parts was that they provided a telephone number to call if you had any problems. We didn't have any problems, but we called to check on our order as it took a bit longer to arrive than we expected. They were very friendly and helpful when we called.

I looked around at some of the other places online, and this place seemed to be the best that I could find. Best of luck.

Basement Brew

I heard Ohio gets Yuengling now. Gonna have to ask my sister in law to bring a case when she visits this summer.

About to get home from the office and break into some old homebrew that I found stashed away. I think it's from 2010 and I didn't label them. Only 4 of them but I can't recall for the life of me what they could be.

What's the salsa? Belgian IPA

It's a mojo de ajo. Garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper and cilantro. It's typically not made with cilantro in Puerto Rico. But I add it. Just hammered about 15 of them.

Latest posts

Back