What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393633914.298983.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1393633933.260731.jpg
Coronado/CCB collab Jurata. It's a 8% Baltic Porter. Pretty damn good, roastiest example of the style that I have tried.

Warning: Jester King is getting smacked right now!!!!!!!!!

I put this on my calendar so I remind myself not to login to HBT that day. :D

La Vie en Rose in Connecticut!

Drinking water, trying to stifle my rage at the group of 6th graders sitting behind me while watching the middle school musical. They have not stopped talking throughout the first act. Where are their parents?

Still feel like butt, but will probably beer it when I get home. Hops are good for sinus congestion, right?

I put this on my calendar so I remind myself not to login to HBT that day. :D

La Vie en Rose in Connecticut!

Haha! I think DisturbdChemist will be there that weekend too. So yeah, just avoid HBT and Untappd that day. :p

Haha! I think DisturbdChemist will be there that weekend too. So yeah, just avoid HBT and Untappd that day. :p

It's ok. I'll just keep asking for more. I have a steady supply. :D Have fun out there!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Started with my first apfelwein, by Finsfan. Really nice! Step up the cinnamon a little more and it would be killer!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393639513.472917.jpg

Now a side by side by side of buffalo sweats. Regular, vanilla bean and fins' pumpkin.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393639585.777922.jpg
This is really good too Ryan. The tall grass ones are a bit creamier, but I like the pumpkin one too. I think you're doing a good job on this. :mug:

Back