What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I'm dumb. It's sierra nevada ruthless. First time with rye IPA.

Good, but definitely a new flavor to me. It tastes familiar but can't quite place it.

1393466446509.jpg

Taking the night off and taking these home tomorrow.

Stumbled upon them while trying to pick up some BCBCS, which apparently hit Austin today.

I missed out on bcbcs it surprise hit Houston and no where near me

sent from the late, great Colonel Sanders "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

Drinking Hi Res, the more I drink, the less I like it. Too boozy, especially if you let it warm at all. Sorry, Remmy, resin is much better :D

Drinking Hi Res, the more I drink, the less I like it. Too boozy, especially if you let it warm at all. Sorry, Remmy, resin is much better :D

Get yourself some Bengali Tiger. Totally different in a better way.

Hi-Res is essentially a triple IPA. It hides the alcohol rather well, I think.

Bengali still owns them all.

Waiting on my marthafloccin' barrel to arrive.

Another straight up pour of rice wine and then bed. I can drink beer for hours but a few ounces of rice wine and I'm seeing double. Maybe I'm allergic to it?

Jim beam black double aged whiskey then on to some homebrew chocolate stout maybe an oskar blues old chub scotch ale

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393470993.217643.jpg

A bit of Weller 12 in my Pappy glass.. Irony? I need me some Ghandi Bot soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

As usual, NC State loses to UNC in overtime. Was going to go to bed, but now I'm going to brood over another beer. I think I have a 12 ozer of my nut brown from January in the fridge. Then I guess I'll sob myself to sleep.(photo recycle)

DSC04163.jpg

Yeah it seems to be one of those amazing brews that a lot of people (myself included) just seem to always pass up for some reason

They own ommegange and now Boulevard. I haven't had a duvel in a while. It's a well made brew

Sent from Patty's pub while playing CharDee MacDennis.

I tell you what, I'm not gonna pass on it anymore. Total wine has 4packs with a glass for $13 and I may buy a few more. It's cheaper to do that than buy the singles they sell for $4+

Off topic: So I just looked at where Troegs is located and my first thought was why in the heck do they not have a Hershey's Milk Chocolate stout in their stable of beers?

Newest release from anchor. Kinda tastes like a bitter version of anchor steam, but the aroma is great. Nice tropical fruit and citrus. It's very much like liberty ale but with C hops. Purdy good!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393477543.267356.jpg

Back