What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Half a glass of Four Seasons Pale ale at lunch. Very clean, crisp, citrusy pale. Thanks Joe!

photo (1).jpg

Pour it into a solo cup and he'd be happy

It would have some head, for snizzle. I only pour Resin and the other cool beers people suck and hype up into red Solo cups.

Time to make dinner. Having a water.

[That's me. I'm that big in real life. I love beer. Why not?]

horse.jpg

You win. I can't disagree with that. Wish I could tap my heels three times and go back to Kansas.

For me, it's survival of the fittest.

Buzzed as hell. So that means it's time to eat fat-boy food. Chips and salsa are on the menu.

Being skinny doesn't mean fit. :D.

I can't continue this conversation unless I have another beer. It's ridiculous.

Gah! Why is it that on days when I have nothing coming (or at least, nothing beer related) the UPS man shows up by 1pm. Then there are days when I have a couple of packages due and he's still not here. I have images of a brown truck parked on the side of the road, feet up on the dash, my package open and the driver sipping on my beer! :smack:

I can't. I wouldn't want the six-pack (the one in my core) to go away now would I?

fins, there's a big difference between being skinny and being thin but beig able to lift over 1,000 lbs. on your primary lifts while not looking like a fat slob.

Uh oh. Now the rest of the gang is here. Sorry.

Done for the evening. Enjoy.

Is it five yet? I have some bretts and sours to drink tonight for dreggs. Drinking for dreggs! Does it get any better? :D

Stop it! You are going to make me throw my Jolly Pumpkin in the fridge to drink for the dregs... I was planning to save it, but now I am considering tossing that into my 100% brett experiment making it no longer a 100% brett experiment.

Drinking water for now

Stop it! You are going to make me throw my Jolly Pumpkin in the fridge to drink for the dreggs... I was planning to save it, but now I am considering tossing that into my 100% brett experiment making it no longer a 100% brett experiment.

Drinking water for now

Haha well then do 2 experiments like I am. One is 100% brett from batch 60 and st bretta, the other is brett/lacto/pedio from Consecration and Sofie (brett only obviously). cant wait for tonight :D I may only do half tonight and half tomorrow though

Last dilution test of spruce essence (for Spruce Brown) using my Düsseldorf Alt as a guinea pig. Equivalent rate of 0.5 oz spruce essence per 4.5 gallons scaled to 12 oz. Confirmed that it's overkill, as I suspected. Not undrinkable, per se, but more spruce than I'd want in the beer. Between the three trials I did, I used less than 0.5 ml of essence and only three 12 oz bottles. Worthy sacrifice to guarantee success, I'd say.

Is it five yet? I have some bretts and sours to drink tonight for dreggs. Drinking for dreggs! Does it get any better? :D

One 'g'. Are you planning on making a starter? I don't like to aerate anything with bacteria and have had good luck just pitching a couple bottles in secondary or fermenting just with dregs from more bottles.

I'm drinking herbal tea. Got my last two wisdom teeth out today and vaguely remember something about not mixing alcohol with antibiotics and narcotics. Going to be weird brewing tomorrow with beer. Have everything weighed out to malke a double batch of cream ale and split between my regular wlp072 and wy3726. Using cluster in the recipe for the first time and grits as the corn.

Planning my next barrel fill already. I think I'm addicted. Should be getting a bourbon barrel in about 6 weeks. Brett'd bier de grade maybe?

One 'g'. Are you planning on making a starter? I don't like to aerate anything with bacteria and have had good luck just pitching a couple bottles in secondary or fermenting just with dregs from more bottles.

I'm drinking herbal tea. Got my last two wisdom teeth out today and vaguely remember something about not mixing alcohol with antibiotics and narcotics. Going to be weird brewing tomorrow with beer. Have everything weighed out to malke a double batch of cream ale and split between my regular wlp072 and wy3726. Using cluster in the recipe for the first time and grits as the corn.

Planning my next barrel fill already. I think I'm addicted. Should be getting a bourbon barrel in about 6 weeks. Brett'd bier de grade maybe?

No starter. I have 6 gallons on already fermented saison and just had a notion to try a couple gallons with brett. Just pitching the dregs straight into them tonight.

Back