What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is sad for I care to know you care:(
My Mad Elf clone, keeps getting better, if I ever get to put any in bottles it's going to be pretty good next year.

That's awesome. I read the post....then I saw the beer in the pic...then I noticed my pic in the background! I had a "dude, did you see that?" moment.

I need another martini. I encourage at least everybody have a few. <3

It's cool to care.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392950431.303590.jpg
New to FL. Is the Crooked Line series beers worth picking up?

Ate so much for dinner, I couldn't fit another beer in. No one cares.

Made a starter with yeast I harvested from my stout (1098) for Saturday's brew and 1.5 hours in, the yeast are already hammering the DME.

Having water and an orange.

Ate so much for dinner, I couldn't fit another beer in. No one cares.

Made a starter with yeast I harvested from my stout (1098) for Saturday's brew and 1.5 hours in, the yeast are already hammering the DME.

Having water and an orange.

How can you say that, I care and I'm sure others do too!! You need a hug!

Just not from me:mug:

:d[/QUOTE

Such a great movie, I love "A Bronx Tale". It's just like Sonny said, but, "Nobody cares"

P.s. to remain on-topic, Still sippin' on my s.i.p.a. I'm having some pretty hoppy burps coming up, haha.

Updating the god daughters PS3 so I grabbed a Yuengling out of the fridge

Sent from my XT1060 using Home Brew mobile app

Just finished up a barrel aged fantastic voyage at perennial... Is right up there with proprietors

I know what I'm doing from 12-3 p.m. tomorrow. Fridge is stocked full of home brews.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392954246.488055.jpg

Orange juice as my nightcap.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392956101.058359.jpg

Imperial pint glass kinda night

I care about things from the Pacific Northwest
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392958498.821196.jpg
Nomnomnomnom

Some of my partigyle. Second running from a 13% imperial stout I brewed a free weeks back.still need to add vanilla and bourbon soaked oak spirals

Sent from richard simmons' living room

Fiji water still at work closing Restaurant for the night. When I get home Double Chocolate Stout homebrew

hey Remmy! I hear tells you likes to shovel the snow. you wanna come shovel MN-60 Between Windom & Mountain Lake so I can go to work?

edit: I forgot the "bwahahahahaaha!!!"

Shoveling is for the birds.

Working from home just turned into brew day at the Remmy compound.

More Coff.

Back