What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Still none in my shops. :mad: I was going to go to NEBCO tomorrow until I read what you said about all people that were going to fill 6-8 growlers each in preparation for the Super Bowl. F that noise. My shop gets its delivery from Northeast on Fridays so hopefully I will see it on the shelf tomorrow.

Starting the night with this after an extended extended nap.

20140131_180000 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391210018.227416.jpg

Having a hard rootbeer while scrubbing my buddies keg I just got done welding in a bung on. Scrubbing mine next but not till the toddler goes down for a nap it's a daddy night lol

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391209968.304251.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391209990.736590.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391210016.347867.jpg

Still none in my shops. :mad: I was going to go to NEBCO tomorrow until I read what you said about all people that were going to fill 6-8 growlers each in preparation for the Super Bowl. F that noise. My shop gets its delivery from Northeast on Fridays so hopefully I will see it on the shelf tomorrow.

Limbo on draft is way better then bottled. I really dig it. I hope it replaces switchback at local bars!

You can drive down there tomorrow and leave your growlers there and go have lunch somewhere while they're being filled. NEBCO will have forms for you to fill-out with the beers you want. So, instead of waiting in line, you can do something more productive locally and go back to get your growlers some time thereafter.

I'm sooooo pumped. My Swmbo surprised me with and early Bday gift ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391210176.217765.jpg it's blurry but you can make it out!! I'm on this brew from Texas. This is what a pale should taste like!! Way better then dales pale IMO ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391210282.942464.jpg

Nice start to the evening. Got it from swap-o 6. Surprised by the hop aroma right after opening the can.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391210368.451796.jpg

You can drive down there tomorrow and leave your growlers there and go have lunch somewhere while they're being filled. NEBCO will have forms for you to fill-out with the beers you want. So, instead of waiting in line, you can do something more productive locally and go back to get your growlers some time thereafter.
Thats a damn good idea.

I think I'm gonna go back & get some more of this White Rajah IPA! This stuff is a mixture of my American hopped IPA's & my NZ hopped one. Very different,yet familiar. you guys gotta try this one!

Best idea ever. I guess that seals the deal then. Crossing my fingers for FBD, but I'm not expecting to get that lucky.

Best idea ever. I guess that seals the deal then. Crossing my fingers for FBD, but I'm not expecting to get that lucky.

No FBD. Here's what's on.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391210587.042456.jpg

We have some Super and Gandhi growlers in the fridge for Sunday. Homer shizz.

No FBD. Here's what's on.

View attachment 176252

We have some Super and Gandhi growlers in the fridge for Sunday. Homer shizz.

I thought their tap list changed from day to day, but if that's what's on tap I certainly won't be complaining. What would you recommend between Supernaut and Fat-ten-er #4? I'm going to get two growlers and one of them's going to be Gandhi, but I want to try something new so I need a recommendation.

I thought their tap list changed from day to day, but if that's what's on tap I certainly won't be complaining. What would you recommend between Supernaut and Fat-ten-er #4? I'm going to get two growlers and one of them's going to be Gandhi, but I want to try something new so I need a recommendation.

That's why I'm glad HF instituted a not matter the size three growler fill. Lines go much quicker. But you can always get back in like for more!

You can taste anything you want there, for free. You'll get about 4 ounces of each. Just ask. :)

Inlaws outdoor woodstove burnt down and the only thing that saved the house was the neighbor see the fire and called the fire department... Thank god... Cleaning up with the fire Marshall and saying my prayers cause My dog was asleep in the house... Looks like I'll bee doing a couple hour mash... I could care less

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Inlaws outdoor woodstove burnt down and the only thing that saved the house was the neighbor see the fire and called the fire department... Thank god... Cleaning up with the fire Marshall and saying my prayers cause My dog was asleep in the house... Looks like I'll bee doing a couple hour mash... I could care less

Good to have neighbors that care, glad every things relatively ok especially the dog!

Good to have neighbors that care, glad every things relatively ok especially the dog!

Thanks man... Fire Marshall said the fire was so hott it they got there 15 mins later the house would of been gone since the propane tanks were 30 feet away... I'm hugging my dog and thanking god

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391216526.377003.jpg
Saint Somewhere Pays Du Soleil w/auto-ejecting cork. The Brett is fierce in this one. If I have sent you any Saint Somewhere as extras in a trade (there are a few of you) and it has a BLACK cage, think about drinking it soon. And don't forget the eye protection. The black caged ones are drinking spectacularly now.

Well i have a predicament here... Back from my inlaws after that debatable and my mash has been going for 2.5 hours... Should i run off and boil?

Back