What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First taste of my barleywine since August. Brewed in January. I pretty much just blew myself away! Deep dark fruit complexity with a nice oaky vanilla finish (bulk aged on French oak) and a hint of mulling spice. Not to mention well hidden 11%. Damn proud of this one. I will be rebrewing this January.

1388527321292.jpg

Watching college football with a Southern Star Buried Hatchet stout. First time drinking this and I'm liking it.

Coy94

Now moving on to my Imperial Blonde Ale. This was the 1st brew I made, so I made it again on my 1 year Brewaversery. More amber then blonde but that's what you get doing extract... Cheers. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388535367.583177.jpg

No but ive heard its great! The nose of the moo-hoo is chocolate but the taste is almost exactly vanilla bean buffalo sweat :D

Moo-Hoo is pretty good, W-n-B and Hopzilla are awesome, I'm not the only one on here that prefers W-n-B to FBS

First carbed sample of my Dunkel. Malty, slightly fruity, and has a little coffee like roastiness. Gonna cut back on the roastiness a little next time, but everything else is perfect

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Home Brew mobile app

I would love to get my hands on a few. They are pretty scarce though aren't they?

They tend to be around here for a few weeks when it's released, so they aren't that scarce. I normally buy extra to throw into trades throughout the year, I haven't had a chance to this year though.

They tend to be around here for a few weeks when it's released, so they aren't that scarce. I normally buy extra to throw into trades throughout the year, I haven't had a chance to this year though.

If you can find a few to send out, let me know

Back