What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bottled a Blackberry wine and Blueberry wine/melomel today. Prettty dry and tart. Then a sample of my Blueberry Pyment 13.9% and sweet and nice kinda oaky too grapetannin forward, so Im going to rack on some blueberries tomarrow to get some more blueberry flavor into it then into my keg to age then rerack back to the carboy in a few months or more. Anyway...

Having a Omnipollo Mazarin- pretty nice Sweedish made American Pale Ale. I refilled some RO water today and bought this single bottle that she only charged me a buck 50 for. I swear I seen it say $6. I wasnt going to argue with her. IN this case I plead the 5th and agree that in times like these that customer is not always right. ;) Hmm, maybe she shortchanged me though, I did use cash as I never usually do and didnt check what I got back I think.

omnipollo mzarin.jpg

that's the way I roll, yo.

awesome. I don't think i'd liet it go another year though. I think it's peaked for that year, but I could be wrong.
Good job holding on to that thing.
I know 5 years from now I won't have any of the '13s I currently have.

So this was all of 11 bucks on sale at the local store. Its delicious. When I move onto beer I got some Odell Mountain Standard, one of my favorites.

At my brother's house enjoying some good brews!!

Started off with a Krampus with dinner.
Then a Judgement Day from The Lost Abbey. Which I freakin loved!!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388199410.662474.jpg
And now a Serie V Maddy and some Laphroig. Just an awesome night!

More to come I think!!

How is it? I have a sneaking suspicion the only thing farmhouse about it is the picture on the label

It's actually pretty good, though I don't have anything to compare it to. Its super smooth and lots of malt flavor + a small fruitiness from the yeast. It's the first "farmhouse" I've tried

Brewing with Brett is for the cool kids.

Having a late-night coffee.

Trip to second bottle shop was not to be because we were distracted and stopped at a new Firehouse Subs (if youve never been do yourself a favor) still got some decent stuff. Starting with this.

1388203072850.jpg

Excellent porter! Thanks Jess!
View attachment 168464
yay! Is it everything you had hoped for?

How is it? I have a sneaking suspicion the only thing farmhouse about it is the picture on the label

I thought it was pretty poor. Not dump worthy, but just blah. I know you didn't ask me and it's been determined by my family that I'm a beer snob because I don't like beer slushies.

Last leg of flight. I want off this flocking plane. I didn't know I had fly through in Nashville.

Latest posts

Back