What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished a second round of my Dubbel after finishing up a starter. Think I'll crack open a bottle of my mead ;). Had to work today, but now I'm off until the 2nd. Plus it means Thursday and Friday are now dedicated brewing days.

A little Barista Brown Coffee Brown back home. Looks like we have had about a pint of snow today. :D

1387863524079.jpg

on the martha floccin' coffee, yo! -15 out & not excited about working on Christmas Eve.

Martha floccin coffee...........brown... Coffee brown. 18° here. Not really hammered but just cant really sleep. Ill nap a few hrs then run around some errands and squeeze in bottle shop.......maybe. We were supposed to get 7 more inches of snow last night and I havent been out.

Having this I am just stoked I dont have to work tomorrow, this is a first in quite a few years. I had to pull out the laptop that needs a constant charge because I deleted the app from my phone hoping to get the upgrade, but I guess the original EVO is just to old.

This smelt great, but had a bit to much back sweeting.

Faro.jpg

Alright sense it takes a while to get this this setup, I have already begun drinking this :rockin: These guys at Reubens Brews are bringing some of the best bottled or canned beer to market in washington that I have had a chance to try. I think they nailed this chocolate, coffee, bread good mouth feel with balance yet not to much caramel

porter.jpg

Coffee.... Coffee... More coffee.... Work early so i get get out early... Niners game went later than i wanted but it was awesome to get to see the stick go out like that! Amazing

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Shot of mio energy shot to get me thru this half day at work with some chai from the kureig or how ever you spell it for the break at 930

Coffee.... Coffee... More coffee.... Work early so i get get out early... Niners game went later than i wanted but it was awesome to get to see the stick go out like that! Amazing

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Where do the 49ers go next year Santa Clara?

Coffee and cough drops. Not a very good combination. Merry Christmas or Happy Chinese Food night or however you all celebrate today to all of you.

Store bought coffee. Didn't have enough to roast for our family xmas eve brunch today so I got some at the grocery and figured I'd make a pot this morning. Blech! Glad I ordered some green coffee yesterday. Got 4 different kinds that all cupped over 90, which is insane, and all were under $7/lb which is great, too. Realized I hadn't ordered the Ethiopian I really wanted that was described as 'competition quality', but a friend was ordering and got me a couple pounds. :) So that will be 3 different Ethiopians, some very sweet Rwandan, and a Columbian microlot that sounds exceptional. If you're expecting a box from me after the hoidays, expect some coffee in there, too. ;)

Coffee and cough drops. Not a very good combination. Merry Christmas or Happy Chinese Food night or however you all celebrate today to all of you.

More cough drops. Coffee doesnt taste as good when you cant smell it.

I can't believe I forgot Festivus in that list. Is it time yet for the airing of grieviences?

Store bought coffee. Didn't have enough to roast for our family xmas eve brunch today so I got some at the grocery and figured I'd make a pot this morning. Blech! Glad I ordered some green coffee yesterday. Got 4 different kinds that all cupped over 90, which is insane, and all were under $7/lb which is great, too. Realized I hadn't ordered the Ethiopian I really wanted that was described as 'competition quality', but a friend was ordering and got me a couple pounds. :) So that will be 3 different Ethiopians, some very sweet Rwandan, and a Columbian microlot that sounds exceptional. If you're expecting a box from me after the hoidays, expect some coffee in there, too. ;)

Where do you order your coffee from?

Homemade eggnog before brunch with the in-laws. They're teetotallers, so no mimosas with brunch. Need to get a jolly baseline established before they get here. ;)

This is the best post I've read in months...I'm going to remember this for the next 8 days as I spend time with family.

Had too much coffee with breakfast so I'm buzzing now. Doing a few little chores, then need to bake a couple pies and get a big roast beast in the oven before I start cracking open some brews.

I really need to get on your level with the coffee... Sounds like I need to set up a trade with you :D

I'm terrible at posting here when I drink with my brewery crew but I thoroughly enjoyed all these last night plus a Belgian Dubbel at World of Beer. Hitting the coffee hard this morning while I pretend to work.

1387899271222.jpg

1387899284663.jpg

1387899297657.jpg

Text I just received:

"Dude... Just drove by NEBCO at 10:45. They open at 11. There were twenty people WAITING. WTF? I left."

No beer for me. :(

More Coff!

Since I have off today and my wife doesn't, I got tasked with picking up last minute gifts for her family. I think I got everyone covered, so taking a break with a Peak Organic IPA and a Reuben on the way. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1387909166.059566.jpg

I think I may be turning into Scrooge today. I woke up to a flooded kitchen floor leaking from under my sink...one of my wife's three ******* cats sprayed diarrhea all over our dining room carpet that I JUST shampoo'd...another cat puked in the living room (also just shampoo'd)...and I'm informed that we have to go to dinner at my wife's grandmotger's trailer. With 10 other people. In a single wide trailer.

Having a Tank 7 with lunch. Will be looking to bring a bottle of scotch with me tonight.

Oh. Did I mention that I also just realized that I never cleaned out my mash run from the last time I brewed before I left for OKC? Yeah. That explains all the fruit flies everywhere. There's just not enough alcohol in this house...

Latest posts

Back