What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last can of Dale's Pale Ale.

Its okay. I got it on tap. Stop by for one or three, or some breakfast stout. Soon to have HB back in the keezer.

I am on my second Dales Pale. Tastes so much different after a fast due to being sick. Maybe it is also the fact that I pulled a double last night 3pm-7am and only took a 2 hour nap so I would be able to sleep tonight.

Remmy said:
I need some. NOW.

It's 81F in my house. God damn wood. :rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin:

81F?!?! I'd be burning up! When it gets above 70 in my house I can't stand it.

I'm a floccin' lizard. it's -3 here right now (and dropping), 72 in the house & I'm still wearing my hoody.

having my Meh Pils. gotta keep my hands off the "Belgium" Strong I bottled yesterday. bwahahahahaha!!!!

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Yeah holy crap thats hot dude! Its 20° here and I have the heat at like 66

This is me.

image-1643893271.jpg

This is me at 81F in my house.

image-3411944469.jpg

Well I thought I knew where some vin buffalo sweat was but they sold the.last 2 packs!!! O the humanity!!!! So I settled on some goose island sixth day :D

Pfft. Heat sucks. It's 37 degrees out. I have the AC on since I get a bunch of warmth from the floors below. It's in the high 50's in here. Where it should be. I go through the entire winter without turning on the heat. If it were 80 in here I'd be dying.

I keep trying to convince SWMBO that we need to move to Alaska.

81F?!?! I'd be burning up! When it gets above 70 in my house I can't stand it.

LOL I hear you, man. It's 81F right now in my living room but that's where my wood insert is. It's always hotter here but I try to keep the insert cranking during the evening so the rooms upstairs get warm. :rockin:

About to smack another beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pfft. Heat sucks. It's 37 degrees out. I have the AC on since I get a bunch of warmth from the floors below. It's in the high 50's in here. Where it should be. I go through the entire winter without turning on the heat. If it were 80 in here I'd be dying.

I keep trying to convince SWMBO that we need to move to Alaska.

and I bet you got some healthy chops too... keep yer cheeks warm. hahahaha!!!

Well I thought I knew where some vin buffalo sweat was but they sold the.last 2 packs!!! O the humanity!!!! So I settled on some goose island sixth day :D

There is no substitute! I did pick up a sixth day for the first time to try tonight, but I also bought a 4pack of vanilla sweat :D

First time having this, very nice and hoppy pale ale :mug:

2013-12-09 17.31.08.jpg

I think you must have a vagina, I'd be next to naked if it was 80 in the house in the winter.:D
One of the houses I lived in was a 2 family I was upstairs and downstairs had control of the heat, I had the windows open all winter.
Forgot, my nondescript HB

I, sir, do not have a vag. but I do have a big set of droopy old man hacky sacks. from the heat. and remind me not to invite you over in the winter if you're gonna be all nekkid. the summer's OK though, but not the winter.

Leubega said:
Managed to pick it up for $13. At that price I was able to justify grabbing one, especially since SWMBO loves it; any higher than that though and I'd probably steer clear. Let me know if you're ever looking for something of theirs at CA prices

Awesome man i appreciate the offer. I will probably take you up on that soon. Same here if you're looking for some east coast regulars.

Cheers.

BGBC said:
Trying to decide how to interpret this...

Heat gives you supernatural powers? Makes you crazy? Makes you awesome?

Interpret it any way you want my man. ;)

Remmy said:
LOL I hear you, man. It's 81F right now in my living room but that's where my wood insert is. It's always hotter here but I try to keep the insert cranking during the evening so the rooms upstairs get warm. :rockin:

About to smack another beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put that fire out and smack some beer! :D

MrNickVT said:
My first time having this. Meh not very impressed very hot and boozy. If rather have a Narwhal! :)

I only have one bottle of that. With all the boozy comments I've seen, I'll probably wait a while before opening it.

Pitched yeast for a starter. Now I'm drinking, Manzanita Brewing Co., Chaotic Double IPA.

Back