What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taco hands! Doesn't taste like tacos... But a good IPA image-2380455122.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Lol if you use enough sure. I went with a recipe for Ithica Nut Brown as the base and just used about 3/4 cup of French press coffee so it comes through but definitely can still taste the brown ale

I did three ounces of some nice simple brazillian stuff I roaswd

mcbaumannerb said:
New bar. Ithaca Cold Front ... not bad but not a BDSA. Either

Duh, Ithaca is I new yawk

image-2962618620.jpg

Hopefully yelp has hooked us up again. Only
Anglos here is a good sign. They have pupusas. I'm stoked.

TNGabe said:

I used 6oz in my first, 8oz in mt second coffee brown. Surly says they use 2oz per gallon. I did 5oz Columbian supremo and 3oz Costa Rican terrazzo, huge coffee pop.

I meant final liquid vol was 3/4 cup. I think it was 2 oz of fresh ground. And etf was that second sentence? Lol

TNGabe said:

Mmmm' I line I good pupusa. !

wobrien said:
How drunk am I? I don't understand any if that^

"Hopefully Yelp was right, again. Only honkey's here, they have meat stuffed corn tortilla sandwiches from El Salvador"

TNGabe said:

Where'd you wind up?

Flying fish winter grand cry and now a BCBS. Enjoyijg this them stashing the other 6 for a while.

DC, sorry for your loss. And I'm hoping I can find some Bomb when I'm back down there on Monday. I know a couple Austin spots got some.

Not going to go back and quote, but agree with everyone abut the 'cellar'. Ha

No corrections.

wobrien said:
How drunk am I? I don't understand any if that^
allenH said:
I used 6oz in my first, 8oz in mt second coffee brown. Surly says they use 2oz per gallon. I did 5oz Columbian supremo and 3oz Costa Rican terrazzo, huge coffee pop.
Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
I meant final liquid vol was 3/4 cup. I think it was 2 oz of fresh ground. And etf was that second sentence? Lol
allenH said:
"Hopefully Yelp was right, again. Only honkey's here, they have meat stuffed corn tortilla sandwiches from El Salvador"
one-L said:
Where'd you wind up?

Allen understood. Went to las Americas for dinner. Girls might be too tired to go out. I migh wander out myself, we'll see if I get bored with bourbon at the hotel.

2oz dry beans per gallon?!??!!??

TNGabe said:
Allen understood. Went to las Americas for dinner. Girls might be too tired to go out. I migh wander out myself, we'll see if I get bored with bourbon at the hotel.

2oz coarse ground, cold steeped per gallon added at bottling. I have not been brave enough to do that much yet, but I have not had a coffee bender yet either. 8oz in a 5gal batch was pretty coffee forward, but not over done.

Edit* their recipe, which I loosely based mine off of, uses about 20% aromatic malt, so it can take the huge coffee addition.

TNGabe said:

Hey hey hey! I understood as well. Don't just skip over my post like that! ;)

I can picture you passed o it alone somewhere down Printers Alley now lol.

Back