What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know why...

ForumRunner_20131207_234453.png

This might be the 16% Mephistopheles talking but the more I see that unicorn the funnier it gets. :D

Diet coke. too much of that "milk" abomination and i'm too F#@*ed up to want to drink anyh8tgyhing else. so i'm goinna go to bed now.
Nighty-night; sleep tight; don't let the bedbugs bite.

And oh yes... thanks for some entertaining posts.

nukebrewer said:
I am entirely too drunk to be posting this in good csoncioence, but then again, what is the s thread for id not drunken posts... does this mean you'[re going to post up in the Boneyard? ;)

In oh. You mentioned the place of which we do not speak. ;)

Stauffbier said:
I've never had it on nitro, but it sounds good! There might be a place here that serves is that way. I'll have to look into it.

There's a couple places around here that do it from time to time. I had it on nitro at the brewery though, during their Oktoberfest party. I ended up getting three of them that night.

allenH said:
"Hopefully Yelp was right, again. Only honkey's here, they have meat stuffed corn tortilla sandwiches from El Salvador"

Hahaha You forget to mention the possibly racist inclination that he was happy there were only crackuhs there too.

In oh. You mentioned the place of which we do not speak. ;)

Eh... anyyone who has a problem with the mere mention of the Boneyard doesn't deserve my courtesy in the first place. Haha. ;)

Found a Legacy of Vienna hiding in the cellar today. hops are faded just a bit, but still well balanced.

20131206_184500 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Uh oh its slowing down

Well, all good things come to an end. ..and some bad things. But mistake good things. I'm still nursing in theisjmephistiphrles.

image-2211725537.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
How is it

It's pretty good! It's three years old now. I've never had it young so I don't know how much it has chances with some age in it. But if say three years is a good pour for it.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
At 15% I'd imagine its a hot boozy mess ypung

Yeah I'd assume so. I might pick one up from this year's release and age it for a while. I also have a 11' Samael coming up on three years old in April. I had one earlier this year and it was amazing what are does to that beer.

Yeah I'd assume so. I might pick one up from this year's release and age it for a while. I also have a 11' Samael coming up on three years old in April. I had one earlier this year and it was amazing what are does to that beer.

I'm exciyed for new years, have a '11 Orval, a feew '09 Oerbier, '11 Kuhnhenn Winter Wonder among others that will go down that night.

Back