What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I am going to drink today. The apfelwein did not help the cold/flu/whatever the heck it is last night. Seems like caffeine and water are all that is helping. So. I am drinking a large glass of water and a coke.

Coffee does seem to speed up the metabolism,so it def helps me when I'm feeling off somehow. Had too much pizza last night with my IPA's & vodka. Coffee did it. That's gunna be one smelly country road for a couple miles...:D

Crazy mountain - pale

image.jpg

Just went to the liquor store and bought a Petrus Aged Pale, Boon Kriek, Timmerman's Oude Gueze, and a Duchesse De Bourgogne. Mmmmmm. . . . .

FG sample of my first crack at a Dusseldorf Alt. I think I went a little overboard on the late hops (no IPA levels by any means, but more than I've gotten from commercial examples of the style), but on the whole I like it. May not be a comp winner, but it certainly tastes good.

Sweet baby Jeebus!! I'm afraid I may be speaking too soon, but I believe the Alchy thread has been fixed!:ban:

Drinking some Mountain Dew, will be going out to a cigar bar tonight with the brewery crew to have a late b-day celebration.

I had a odyssey beerwerks ghost drifter pale ale. Really tasty. Now I'm onto ska brewing and dc Brau tasters choice. I like this brew a lot. No more pictures, they all come out sideways.
Edit: for the finally fixed thread and pics!

image-3332223106.jpg

image-3692227390.jpg

BrewinHooligan said:
Sweet baby Jeebus!! I'm afraid I may be speaking too soon, but I believe the Alchy thread has been fixed!:ban: Drinking some Mountain Dew, will be going out to a cigar bar tonight with the brewery crew to have a late b-day celebration.
Holy all mighty, I think you are right!

Sweet baby Jeebus!! I'm afraid I may be speaking too soon, but I believe the Alchy thread has been fixed!:ban:

Drinking some Mountain Dew, will be going out to a cigar bar tonight with the brewery crew to have a late b-day celebration.

Tx did post he thought it was fixed. :ban:

Water for now (have to go to store after dinner for more baking supplies) ... then beer. :mug:

I'm pretty sure Tx is a man fins. Maybe you're thinking of Yooper?

*edit* - according to the profile, you are correct fins. Now I wonder who used to do the give away drawings when they were streamed?

Good people ipa at corsair in Nashville waiting on tour.

image-323998285.jpg

Tried black abbey pouts 7 saison in gin barrels. Good idea, bad execution. The dreaded 3711.

Back