What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been drinking like a fish all day, on to this

DSCF0261.jpg

jak1010 said:
Similar to this?

That would do it for those who didn't get any, although it has a pretty wide distro. Do you get anything up there with a pretty small distro (10 states or less)? Go to seekabrew and pull up your state, hit the button that says sort by number of states they distribute to.

image-656856869.jpg

That would do it for those who didn't get any, although it has a pretty wide distro. Do you get anything up there with a pretty small distro (10 states or less)? Go to seekabrew and pull up your state, hit the button that says sort by number of states they distribute to.

Thanks brother! On my way

In honor of the alchy thread being fixed, my cellar just grew three bottles larger. :D

image-544033954.jpg

Now to go find some beer to drink...

In honor of the alchy thread being fixed, my cellar just grew three bottles larger. :D

Now to go find some beer to drink...

Thats amazing. I was just at the bottle shop tonight and noticed they had a few prarie beers now. I had never noticed them before.I have heard a lot about them. Did they expand their distro?

tripplehazzard said:
Thats amazing. I was just at the bottle shop tonight and noticed they had a few prarie beers now. I had never noticed them before.I have heard a lot about them. Did they expand their distro?

Prairie makes some good stuff. They just became available here this year. This particular one just came to Houston and is selling out everywhere its available. I was actually lucky to get some. And bonus, the guy at the craft bar I bought one of them at was kind enough to give me a sample of it on tap since I couldn't stay for a full glass. It is awesome. Nice roast flavor with just the slightest heat in the back from the chili peppers.

Prairie makes some good stuff. They just became available here this year. This particular one just came to Houston and is selling out everywhere its available. I was actually lucky to get some. And bonus, the guy at the craft bar I bought one of them at was kind enough to give me a sample of it on tap since I couldn't stay for a full glass. It is awesome. Nice roast flavor with just the slightest heat in the back from the chili peppers.
Ill be grabbing some for sure. I saw about 3 or 4 varietys. One was an old style seasonal ale .ill give it a whirl. I was just weary about spending 10 bucks on a single.

tripplehazzard said:
Ill be grabbing some for sure. I saw about 3 or 4 varietys. One was an old style seasonal ale .ill give it a whirl. I was just weary about spending 10 bucks on a single.

If you see Funky Galaxy, pick one up. I really enjoy that one. I've also heard good things about Prairie Standard. I haven't had it yet, but I heard its a good sour.

mcbaumannerb said:
I know understand how BK goes to the kidney punch...wow! Impressive cellar you have sir!

Only problem is I'm now starting to like sours as much as imperial stouts so I'm in trouble.

chadkarol said:
I'm pretty easy to dislike so I understand.

Well, actually, if I lived near you I would like you and try my hardest to be friends with you in hopes of drinking from that glorious cellar you have. :D

WesleyS said:
Well, actually, if I lived near you I would like you and try my hardest to be friends with you in hopes of drinking from that glorious cellar you have. :D

I decided to start a new family tradition this year. Going forward, we're going to have Sour Christmas Eve and barrel aged Christmas Day.

Latest posts

Back