What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally been able to spot this and get it,think I passed it up and never got around to finding it again. Even though its 3 mon til its BBD, it probably had better days. No thanks to irresponsible/ignorant ipa storage. Im thinking this is a better IIPA than as is but its pretty dang good as is.

smutty bigaipa.jpg

I don't know what to call it, notes consist of a partial grain bill and yeast.
I know I something in for head retention because it doesn't fade, bottling from the keg would be imposable, it's 5 gallons i will wade through.
Drinking this, Carton brewing
EPITOME
Imperial Black Ale
ABV: 10.3% | IBU: 100 | SRM: 42
Big hoppy beer that's going to kick my azz.

I see how you are. It hurts my soul that you won't share.

Root beer. Tomorrow ... I shall drink tomorrow. 4 days dry ... go me!

BUD LIGHT! wWOOOO! Just kidding, but a buddy did leave some Sierra Nevada Pale Ale at my house that is taking up space in my fridge so I thought i would drink it up. Has me wanting to do an IPA on my next batch, just bottled some late pumpkin and have a chocolate smores in Primary.

Had to perform a little QA on my Christmas Ale. Only 10 days in the bottle and 39 days old, but the taste is amazing at this point. I can only imagine the improvement with a few more weeks. This one should be perfect come Christmas.

ChristmasAle_010.jpg

Victory Winter Ale. Meh... Like a good pilsner/wheat ale with some spiceyness. not my thing but pretty good for what it is- weird concept for a winter ale yet kinda fitting somehow. :mug: cheers!

This. Much lighter than it looks in the pic but very hazy, and i sadly missed that born on date of 8/12 (I'm going to pretend its that and not BBD). Either way well past its prime. Most of the hops gone. Oh well, cant win 'em all.

image-532378801.jpg

$20 of it...(probably $100 if you count time searching for it, gas money for driving all over looking for it and hours of web searches)

Bigger fan of sumpin sumpin than the brown shuga. Never had the terripin or any terripin for that matter but would imagine it being the bulk of the load along with the ST creme brule and sweet baby jesus which Ive never got the balls to buy yet. Ive felt guiltier thats for shure. If you insipire me a review of SBJ I just may buy it this weekend because of you! I have access to it yet Ive put it off only just not being a big stout buyer.

Bigger fan of sumpin sumpin than the brown shuga. Never had the terripin or any terripin for that matter but would imagine it being the bulk of the load along with the ST creme brule and sweet baby jesus which Ive never got the balls to buy yet. Ive felt guiltier thats for shure. If you insipire me a review of SBJ I just may buy it this weekend because of you! I have access to it yet Ive put it off only just not being a big stout buyer.

SBJ is good...just had it yesterday for the first time. It won't blow you away or anything, but it's really good.

Weirdly enough I prefer sucks to brown shugga. Both are great though.

Im a sucks fan too. Brown sugga has its place for me but not like sucks and as often as I would preferr a sucks. Thats not weird unless you like your substitute teacher more than your teacher. And that doesnt even mean a lick of damn sense really. And Ill even insert a WTF here just for sake of it, for craps sake.:drunk: When I was in first grade I thought my substitute was hot, differnet and sexier than my regular teacher. Yeah, I was thinking this in first grade, like a grown man...

Having a Ska Euphoria Pale ale. Since my palate is blown away from bigger beers toinight, I still can reveal it being a better than average pale ale. Honestly I think its a bit milder than Im use to in previous years , that said for a pale ale it still blows most away. And holy crap, this makes me love beer more. :)

Are you kidding me?, listening to hesitation marks from NIN and having a Tasmainan IPA? What the f could be better???/????/????/??/ Sorry , i a may be going off a bit folks.

Been on my feet since 7 pm and just now sitting down to my first beer of the night (as long as you don't count the sample I took from bottling Gandhi-bot Clone 2.0), the other Hallowed End Imperial Pumpkin Stauff sent me. Delicious!

Back