What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is ackin a foo right now. I guess its a
Good time for it on a selfish level because i havent had a drink since sunday and am
Trying to go 7 days at least sans drinking.

I still like to keep up with, and drink vicariously through yooze guyz.

I think I found the problem with the thread. ;)

image.jpg

I wish anybody else that I knew brewed beer, let alone people on my block! Im trying to convert friends but its hard out here for a brewer.

It does make it nice for impromptu brewing sessions - if you are short on something, you don't need to run to the LHBS (which where we live is at least an hour round trip).

We've lent or borrowed yeast, grain, caps, bottles & kegs. Plus you get a spare hand every once in a while during brew day.

It does make it nice for impromptu brewing sessions - if you are short on something, you don't need to run to the LHBS (which where we live is at least an hour round trip).

We've lent or borrowed yeast, grain, caps, bottles & kegs. Plus you get a spare hand every once in a while during brew day.

Damn that would be nice to have. The closest HBS is an hour one way, although it is open 7 days a week until 8 so thats nice.

Stopped by Dunkin and grabbed a large coff. Asked for a separate large cup and cap. I'll need it to drink my beer out of this Saturday at a tailgate.

Don't judge me.

Damn that would be nice to have. The closest HBS is an hour one way, although it is open 7 days a week until 8 so thats nice.

Hop onto a tumbleweed. You'll arrive there in no time. :fro:

Coffee. And speaking of beer on planes, I've got my BCBS packed for my trip home later today. And my wife asked why I started carrying several large ziploc bags in my suitcase every week...

Hopefully I can still get out of here this afternoon with the weird winter weather that's coming.

Naked.

Acai flavored smoothie drink. I normally dislike fruit and smoothies in general, but I'm trying to eat better and this is to offset the Philly Steak sandwich I got for lunch. It's actually not as terrible as I expected. And not nearly as good as the name would suggest.

I'm having a Samuel Adams White Christmas. The truck wouldn't start this morning so I figured a beer in hand would help me diagnose the issue. Maybe another one when I figure out what the problem is and start fixing it.

Naked.

Acai flavored smoothie drink. I normally dislike fruit and smoothies in general, but I'm trying to eat better and this is to offset the Philly Steak sandwich I got for lunch. It's actually not as terrible as I expected. And not nearly as good as the name would suggest.

If you're trying to eat healthy, then why have a drink loaded with sugar and carbs? Better than a steak and cheese, though. Nice work!

I'm having a Samuel Adams White Christmas. The truck wouldn't start this morning so I figured a beer in hand would help me diagnose the issue. Maybe another one when I figure out what the problem is and start fixing it.

I just noticed that you live in rio rancho and thought it was by taos which we vacation to 3-4 times a year, you are a little further away than that tho! Any chance youd like to send me a blue corn brewery glass? I broke mine last night! :(

Having a water. Need to slow down.

Hey fins, mobile app works just fine on iPad. Not on iPhone. Odd.

Having a water. Need to slow down.

Hey fins, mobile app works just fine on iPad. Not on iPhone. Odd.

Damn that is weird. Im not normally on the app but I tried it last night since everyone was having trouble and it didnt work at all for this thread

Drinking water right now and posting from my lap top.

Unseasonably warm here. 65 w blue skies.

Sounds like a good reason for a beer when I get home . . .

Drinking water right now and posting from my lap top.

Unseasonably warm here. 65 w blue skies.

Sounds like a good reason for a beer when I get home . . .

I wish. It's been foggy as crap here all day! Can't see 100 feet in front of you.

64F here so far. gotta go pay a bill & get some craft beer & vodka for repeal day today. And why does it say 7182 & 7183 at the bottom of the page when I can't go beyond this page???

Wow, 53 here in the desert with an expected high of 55. Surprised to see you northerners with warmer weather. Finishing up my pot o' coffee

I figured that bad snow storm goin through southern Ohio might've pushed the warmer air up this way. Unusual to be in the snow belt near Lake Erie & not be ass deep in snow about now...:confused:

All u damn drunks that have nothing to do but drink craft beer and take awesome pics broke the effin thread! Now what:)

I just noticed that you live in rio rancho and thought it was by taos which we vacation to 3-4 times a year, you are a little further away than that tho! Any chance youd like to send me a blue corn brewery glass? I broke mine last night! :(

Taos isn't too far way. Maybe two - three hours or so. I'm not sure where blue corn brewery is but I'll check it out and see what I can do for you. We can go to PM to work out the details if you want. :mug:

What a gloomy day. I see lots of brews in my future!

It's snowing here. I'm two down already and thinking about another. I just bought two make-your-own six packs of winter ales/lagers that I might have to keep working on since the weather seems to be calling for it.

Yeah,there's 2 pages ahead we can't get to still. Been gettin that for a week or so now.

The apps shows me a few pages behind, but my computer has me up to date on pages. Go figure.

Well,i hope Tex sees this. I mentioned it recently in the feedback forum. Can't wait for my ride to get here so I can hit the bank to pay a bill & get some beers. Wanna save mine since I'm giving my son some.

Back