What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having a Great lakes also, first time for the beer not the brewery, solid beer, I like.

I thought all of their stuff was pretty solid and alot of time pretty inspiring. Nasfetaru is one of my favorates of theirs. That ipa is great as well. Now having a Sculpin Ipa- first time in a 12 oz bottle as opposed to the bombers Im use to- and no disapointment. I picked up 12 beers to try Ive never had before but this one made it to the mixed 12 pack cuz its a standard awesome beer I just had to have cuz its been a while. Top 10er for me for shure for ipa, possibly top 5 and an inspiring beer. Inspiring minds want to know. :) Probably one that exceedes Pliny- I was one that thought that beer to be pretty damn good as well- this one goes up against it as well as others. In fact to me, its a near if not perfect beer.
Woo hoo. 5 day weekend. awww yeah.

I love this time of year it's all about friends and family :)

ForumRunner_20131204_204703.png

Having last pour from bomber of Lagunitas Hairy Eyeball. A little boozy as it warms and just set coffee to cold steep for my coffee brown......smells so awesome!

Damn! Was looking forward to a no error night. On a good note, I found some BCS. Limit one bottle per customer but still found one.

DisturbdChemist said:
Its a phone company like Verizon, sprint, At&T, ETC.. guess T-mobile is not in your neck of the woods

It shouldn't be in anyone's neck of the woods. They suck!

WildGingerBrewing sent me two of these last Spring and I just opened one this evening. I can only imagine what it tasted like last year as it's quite good.

image.jpg

Just finished polishing off my sixer of Flower Power I bought tonight. And now, in keeping with the theme for tonight, I'm having my other Dust Devil that Stauff sent me. Most excellent brew, man.

IS the theme drinking other HBTer's HB?

I was going to drink this out of my blue corn brewery glass but I just frickin broke it! Anyone is Santa Fe wanna send me a new one?! Having a HB American Red

2013-12-04 20.43.13.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Having last pour from bomber of Lagunitas Hairy Eyeball. A little boozy as it warms and just set coffee to cold steep for my coffee brown......smells so awesome!

Last time I had that beer I didn't quite finish the bomber before falling asleep. I woke up the next morning, turned over, saw it on my nightstand and finished it off. It's actually not bad after sitting through the night. ;)

DisturbdChemist said:
They were alright. Not great.

We'll the app works once then stopped. This sucks.

Maybe this app is being managed by T Mobile...

I might have to crack an AMP. 2 y/o's sleep has been all sorts of messed up for a few days and mama hasn't had much sleep. I can get by on 4 hours. they're gonna hate my insane ramblings at work tomorrow though. bwahahahahhahaa!!!!! they're all dooomed! DOOOOOOOMED!!!

doooomed.jpg

Last time I had that beer I didn't quite finish the bomber before falling asleep. I woke up the next morning, turned over, saw it on my nightstand and finished it off. It's actually not bad after sitting through the night. ;)

I think thats kinda their intent. Website says its a malty hangover stopper. Bottle shop has them for $3.50 so I will be testing it out on New Years. :tank:

Ballast Point Big Eye

Might be heresy, but I think I like it better than Sculpin.

Cherry coke.
Starting day three of parse errors when trying to access this thread from the iPhone app.
This is getting ridiculous.
Worst app ever!

My neighbor's HB Saison. Pretty tasty. It's awesome having 2 other home brewers on your street.

View attachment 164262
Man, I wish I had another HBer on my block. I have one who did a batch with his bro next door but he isn't doing it now at all. Seems to have just a little interest but has a new kid and he's all into that. Weird. :D A couple of the guys on the block asked me to tell them when I brew so they can come hang out. I did that and even postponed a brew day to a Saturday when I was off that Friday before so they could join. They never showed. I imagine one of them didn't because of wifepants and the other just had a family day planned. I get it, but then again, the offer was to bring a 6 pack, I'll swap some out for HB, and bring the wives. I'm not trying to be creepy lady neighbor who is picking up on neighborhood hubbies. haha

Anyway, it would be rad to brew with others around my house. There is a big brew the local brewery/hbs does but I want to wait until I have a bigger pot and better burner so I look cooler.

Apfelwein :D finally getting some carb
I liked the carb on your Apfelwein. In fact, I think I said it was slightly (at least) better than mine.
A fantastic bourbon barrel oatmeal stout that Hello sent me.

God damnit, I forgot about that one! I need to chill it for Friday because come Friday, it is on like Donkey Kong! I hope if it is really good that I can go back and get some more easily. Aviator is hit or miss with me. Some of it is just meh but what I got you was supposed to be good and I know, or at least I recall the Tripple being pretty awesome. Then again, this is based on pre-brewing me and that could be different now.

Nice labels Hello!

Too bad they're not mine. :D The black and white Slacker Stout is mine and the handwritten white labels on the stouts anyone else had as well as the winter warmer are mine. I think I am sticking with simple b&w. I just don't know if I should have a name like "whatever brewing" or something.

Oh and if you want a bottle of stout, I think I can spare one. :)

Annnnnd ramble pants here is having coffee. If that wasn't painfully obvious by my rambling. :fro:

Man, I wish I had another HBer on my block. I have one who did a batch with his bro next door but he isn't doing it now at all. Seems to have just a little interest but has a new kid and he's all into that. Weird. :D A couple of the guys on the block asked me to tell them when I brew so they can come hang out. I did that and even postponed a brew day to a Saturday when I was off that Friday before so they could join. They never showed. I imagine one of them didn't because of wifepants and the other just had a family day planned. I get it, but then again, the offer was to bring a 6 pack, I'll swap some out for HB, and bring the wives. I'm not trying to be creepy lady neighbor who is picking up on neighborhood hubbies. haha

Anyway, it would be rad to brew with others around my house. There is a big brew the local brewery/hbs does but I want to wait until I have a bigger pot and better burner so I look cooler.

I liked the carb on your Apfelwein. In fact, I think I said it was slightly (at least) better than mine.
God damnit, I forgot about that one! I need to chill it for Friday because come Friday, it is on like Donkey Kong! I hope if it is really good that I can go back and get some more easily. Aviator is hit or miss with me. Some of it is just meh but what I got you was supposed to be good and I know, or at least I recall the Tripple being pretty awesome. Then again, this is based on pre-brewing me and that could be different now.

Too bad they're not mine. :D The black and white Slacker Stout is mine and the handwritten white labels on the stouts anyone else had as well as the winter warmer are mine. I think I am sticking with simple b&w. I just don't know if I should have a name like "whatever brewing" or something.

Oh and if you want a bottle of stout, I think I can spare one. :)

Annnnnd ramble pants here is having coffee. If that wasn't painfully obvious by my rambling. :fro:

I wish anybody else that I knew brewed beer, let alone people on my block! Im trying to convert friends but its hard out here for a brewer.

I cant wait to try your apfelwein to compare mine too, I will probably have that tomorrow. I would enjoy it tonight but Im going to the KState bball game and dont wanna be blacked out by the time I get there :drunk:

Drinking water about to make an omelet. It sure is quiet in here with the app not working properly :(

Back