What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep it was shut down and the link and comments about it in my signature mysteriously disappeared along with another mention of N***** that I put back in my sig this morning. Apparently any mention of N***** is off limits. And apparently humor is off limits as well.

*The name of a certain member that rhymes with shizzle who was recently banned has been edited out of the above post to comply with new forum rules. ;)

Lets just settle down there buddy your having a little too much fun!

image-1560327203.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Lets just settle down there buddy your having a little too much fun!

What can I say, I'm all hopped up on orange soda.

Yep it was shut down and the link and comments about it in my signature mysteriously disappeared along with another mention of N***** that I put back in my sig this morning. Apparently any mention of N***** is off limits. And apparently humor is off limits as well.

*The name of a certain member that rhymes with shizzle who was recently banned has been edited out of the above post to comply with new forum rules. ;)

Stop saying the n word here wes!

Nizzle

Anybody else getting snowed on or just me? It started out with rain this morning and was about 40 when I went to work, now its 34 and snowing :cross:

Anybody else getting snowed on or just me? It started out with rain this morning and was about 40 when I went to work, now its 34 and snowing :cross:

It never snows down here but its definitely cooler. That wave is probably heading this way

found this on google, this must be part of his free nizzle campaign

That is awesome. We all need to put it as our avatars :ban:

I just drove from one end of town to the other and then back again to find Warlock. One place said they had cases, got there and it was Weyerbacher. Drove across town again and bought a few bottles. Hoping I can get it cold enough to drink a bottle tonight!

DisturbdChemist said:
It never snows down here but its definitely cooler. That wave is probably heading this way

If I still had a premium membership I'd put it as my avatar. I guess I'll just have to settle for putting it in all my posts. :D

image-362993114.jpg

Seconded.

Barely got a chance to check in last night and that just to post the one beer I had after work and haven't checked in all day today. So I am too far behind to ready all the posts I missed. Having some coffee before I go to work (the liquor store job, not the Navy).

Not drinking anything right now. But I'm about to go on lunch and I think I might have to enjoy a bottle of Pliny with my burger. It's Friday.

Seconded.

Barely got a chance to check in last night and that just to post the one beer I had after work and haven't checked in all day today. So I am too far behind to ready all the posts I missed. Having some coffee before I go to work (the liquor store job, not the Navy).

go about ten pages back, its not too much :D

My HB pumpkin. Bottled on 9/29 but not quite the carbonation I expected. Temps have been between 65 and 76 in the house and presumably in the pantry they're store in so I think I'll give it another week to see where carbonation lands. I hope it carbs up slightly more.

Not much head retention either and I didn't use any real pumpkins.

Ramble Ramble.

Quite a bit.

In honor of that I'm having some of your 645 porter. Dude. This is a beautiful beer. In today's market I can't think of a beer that this is like, but I'd certainly pay a pretty penny for this beer.

Smells like a porter with a bit of funk, I was thinking to myself that it can't be nearly as lactic as you said it was. Take the first sip and I pucker up, damn! Finishes with a touch of roastiness reminding you that it is indeed a porter.

20131018_160354_zps7fe66013.jpg

Channel66 said:
In honor of that I'm having some of your 645 porter. Dude. This is a beautiful beer. In today's market I can't think of a beer that this is like, but I'd certainly pay a pretty penny for this beer. Smells like a porter with a bit of funk, I was thinking to myself that it can't be nearly as lactic as you said it was. Take the first sip and I pucker up, damn! Finishes with a touch of roastiness reminding you that it is indeed a porter.

Thanks! I seriously doubt just brett clausenii did that. Supposedly 2 strains of lacto and pichia as well. I bottle that one still and let it slowly carb. Scored a big 23 as my 23 entry in nationals first round. That's when I decided comps are a waste of beer.

Thanks! I seriously doubt just brett clausenii did that. Supposedly 2 strains of lacto and pichia as well. I bottle that one still and let it slowly carb. Scored a big 23 as my 23 entry in nationals first round. That's when I decided comps are a waste of beer.

I've got a test tube already labeled to build a sample to scope out. Stay tuned!

Dogfish head Punkin while I wait for 5 to come around so I log into another system at work. :D Not a bad way to wait.

Back