What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U want some?

I most certainly do!! However I can wait till I get back to PA to get mine. I spent waaaaay too much money on beer last night. Got my wanker spanked by my wife. Apparently she wanted to spend the money of food and stuff. I'm not seeing the importance here...:drunk:

I did get some decent stuff tho...

edit: The Warlocks are from Mark though. I put the Shiner in there just to keep it real. Ya heard brofish? (RIP NOZZLE)

2013-10-17 09.10.42.jpg

2013-10-17 09.09.20.jpg

I most certainly do!! However I can wait till I get back to PA to get mine. I spent waaaaay too much money on beer last night. Got my wanker spanked by my wife. Apparently she wanted to spend the money of food and stuff. I'm not seeing the importance here...:drunk:

You flying or driving back from OK to PA?

I hear that, I bought a mix case at the bottle shop the other night on our date night. Dropped 275 on 24 bottles of beer. My excuse was rebuilding the cellar, but she knows that half of it is in the fridge already.

edit: The Warlocks are from Mark though. I put the Shiner in there just to keep it real. Ya heard brofish? (RIP NOZZLE)

Or getting very, very drunk between now and the next trip back? :D

P.S. - Will Nizzle be a zombie when he rises from the dead in three days?

Been flying back and forth for about a month and a half now. I don't mind the flying so much as the disruption to my family.

I hear that, I bought a mix case at the bottle shop the other night on our date night. Dropped 275 on 24 bottles of beer. My excuse was rebuilding the cellar, but she knows that half of it is in the fridge already.

I only put down $140 for that. Still. When her paycheck hovers in the 40-60 per week range, I probably should have stretched that out over a few days or something.

Or getting very, very drunk between now and the next trip back? :D
days?

Yes. Drunk indeed! Tough I'm going to see how far I can stretch it. I'm not getting much exercise out here so I need to cut down on my intake a bit.

Channel66 said:
No :( I even tried licking the screen. We gotta get started on taste'o'vision.

Someone really should get that and
smell-o-vision up and running.
By you'll be having the ketchup soon enough.

tyzippers said:
I most certainly do!! However I can wait till I get back to PA to get mine. I spent waaaaay too much money on beer last night. Got my wanker spanked by my wife. Apparently she wanted to spend the money of food and stuff. I'm not seeing the importance here...:drunk: I did get some decent stuff tho...
What a fookin score

BGBC said:
Oh man, premium members only...

Yeah, I know. I knew it was in the debate forum, but clicked on it anyways not thinking about the fact that my premium membership expired.
The things you don't think you'll miss when your premium membership runs out...

drinking water about to go home and drink biers! listening to (maybe) my all time favorite song. It doesnt help that SWMBO is named amber :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh. Yeah. I forgot the debate forum is only accessible to premium members. Anyway, it was basically NIZZLE being NIZZLE. I didn't think it was worth a 3 day suspension.

I didn't read the post that was deleted, but I agree. Especially in the debate forums, you'd think they'd let more slide.

finsfan said:
How come mods dont post pics of their brews with us? I dont think ive ever seen one in here (not saying there arent)

Shut yer fish hole dolphin boy!

Still on the tea here, back to blueberry. I can sort of breathe and took a nap, so I've got that going for me.

Got two bottles of brandy fortified barrel aged port from Billy-Klubb today. Unfortunately they need to settle or Id be exploring its medicinal properties.

First time having this and I do like it. :fro:

image-1054300376.jpg

*edit* - My fat fingers tried to hit the add photo button and pressed send instead. I feel like Homer Simpson when the phone company said his fingers were too fat to use the phone - and mash the keypad for help. :drunk:

Back