What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
allenH said:
Yes, I am a homer! Wasn't that Randy Booger that started all of that? He got banned for calling out all the mods in a thread, good read if you can find it.
Uuuhhhhhhooooooooooo!!!!!

German IPA III. With my first mead only 1 month bottled and not great, hoping it will in a year.Pretty shure im pretty shure i preferr beer 4 a reason.Cant seem 2get into wine no matter how hard I try-it just does not seem as complex as good beer either. However I am a fan of good fruit wines for some reason.

1011032135.jpg

mcbaumannerb said:
Well, duh! :mug:
I don't know how long it took to get Sixpoint down there but it's been over a year and it's already sold out around here. The sorry fact of this is that we can that sheeeet here in Wilkes barre

It's titled "why can't you block a moderator" or something like that. Apparently Yooper said something he didn't want to hear so he tried to block her. Then got upset when he couldn't ... It's an anatomy of what we already knew - he's a floccin idiot!

Homebrewed Amarillo IPA. And somewhat aged. Forgot how good these hops are by themselves. Great beer but still maybe preferr another hop or two with it for good measure.:rockin: Im definatly still appreciating this beer nonetheless.

jonmohno said:
Homebrewed Amarillo IPA. And somewhat aged. Forgot how good these hops are by themselves. Great beer but still maybe preferr another hop or two with it for good measure.:rockin:
Chinook , chinook , chinook!!!!

Terrapin Recreation Ale. Session ale in a can, too lazy to post a pic. Much better than All Day IPA, but I am a homer (terrapin is from Athens GA, close enough.)

DisturbdChemist said:
Your welcome. It is a good beer. Hope the next one is as good.

I though it was spanish? Need to watch the movie again. Its going to be a slap stick movie night when they are hilarious and not over the top stupid. Next up after airplane
I love Hot Shots. I just watched Part Deux the other day.

Just finished bottling my batch of AHS Sour Ginger Peach Ale and now drinking what was left after I ran out of clean de-labeled bottles.

image-1882327617.jpg

Just finished bottling my batch of AHS Sour Ginger Peach Ale and now drinking what was left after I ran out of clean de-labeled bottles.

Nice. Cant wait to try it. Any good? Need to get some bottles for my brett saison. Going to go with 375 belgians. I want to wax them. Though I want to cork. It'll get more expensive right now. Also need to move my sour to oak and brew. Thinking next sunday for that.

Now on Mafia. One of the last funny slapstick comedies

DisturbdChemist said:
Nice. Cant wait to try it. Any good? Need to get some bottles for my brett saison. Going to go with 375 belgians. I want to wax them. Though I want to cork. It'll get more expensive right now. Also need to move my sour to oak and brew. Thinking next sunday for that.

Now on Mafia. One of the last funny slapstick comedies

It's not bad. The ginger and peach aren't too strong. But it does need more sourness. Maybe more acidulated malt, or lacto would be nice.
Yeah I'd love to have a few cases of the 375 ml bottles that Ranger Creek uses for their small batch series. I found them online, but I thought about seeing if Ray can get some.

It's not bad. The ginger and peach aren't too strong. But it does need more sourness. Maybe more acidulated malt, or lacto would be nice.
Yeah I'd love to have a few cases of the 375 ml bottles that Ranger Creek uses for their small batch series. I found them online, but I thought about seeing if Ray can get some.

If you can get ray to get them than ill buy them up. Idk if northernbrewer has them exclusive though. I want to cork so bad but $70 in a floor corker is a little to much right now but leaning toward cap ones like ranger creek

Back