What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost forgot to tell you jokers. I had my last 3 beans with lunch today.

Continue with the homophones jokes...

My first Bigfoot experience. I have another 4 pack to age, but had to see what it was like now.

Good now, can't wait to see what it's like with some age.

image-572987834.jpg

image-1954457169.jpg Yeah yeah, this isn't my picture. I downloaded it from the Bruery Facebook page. But today at the tasting room they tapped a keg for society members so I was able to get a pour, and let me tell you, they mask that 15.6% abv VERY well. Pretty delicious stuff and really drinkable for how big it is.

I've been a bad forum member lately and haven't been very active! Butttt tonight I've had a few brews. Narragansett - bock goose island honkers x3 2 ipas from goose. Then I had 2 22oz glasses of my hefe. Tried a founders AI black ipa me to maybe finish off the night a New Jersey beer co - garden state stout!

DrPhunk said:
Don't usually post in here but my wife and baby are sleeping and I'm bored... Currently drinking a Goose Island IPA (InBev)... But have these all chilling for later tonight The Parabola is a 2011, the rest are all recent acquisitions that I've never tried
Looks like a serious line up

Forgot to mention, drinking a fresh keg of BierMuncher's OktoberFAST, Ugly at the moment, only went in the frig this morning but has been carbing.
Damn tasty though:D
Hello, yes i know auto correct;)

IMG_0608.jpg

I've been a bad forum member lately and haven't been very active! Butttt tonight I've had a few brews. Narragansett - bock goose island honkers x3 2 ipas from goose. Then I had 2 22oz glasses of my hefe. Tried a founders AI black ipa me to maybe finish off the night a New Jersey beer co - garden state stout!

How did you like the Founders BIPA

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
I know a bottle shop that will have this years first Ten Fidys next week. Super excited!
place I go to have 2011, 2012, and are getting in fresh as well. I think they have too much I need to drink more.

I miss the days when a company called Pink Dot would deliver grocery goods. Such as ruffles and onion dip. :(

Back