What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still sick, drinking some Earl Grey.
Been thinking about making an Earl Grey Wit for a few years.

Sam Adams Double Agent IPL while my third attempt at homebrewing ferments at home.

xMalachi said:
I'm tapped for trades right now. :( I'll shoot you a PM in a month or so if that works for you.

You and me both. Don't want to think about what I'm spending on FedEx the next two weeks. :eek:

image-95283038.jpg

3/4 Dubbel and some leftovers. Been clearing out the homebrew. I need to hurry up and brew some drinkin beer.

Swarley88 said:
I should send you a beer from Olvalde Farm on our next trade.

I can grab another bottle of something for you if you want to throw one in with our current one.
Let me know.

Just got home I drove all the way to New Hampshire just to find out that the wedding was canceled because the groom got cold feet my wife did not want to stay so we turned around and drove back home I am ready to get smacked

It is probably terrible to openly say I'm in a foul mood and therefore, I intend to drink. :eek: Ah well. When in Rome...or Raleigh. :D

My hefe homebrew. Of the 5 people I have shared it with, one finally told me today that it was good. I think it needs improvement because of the fermentation temps but I'll take praise anywhere I can get it.

In celebration of my next week in Chicago…

A week in Chicago? You'll have to consume several Old Styles at some dive with a messy Italian Beef sandwich. When in Rome, right?

Just got home I drove all the way to New Hampshire just to find out that the wedding was canceled because the groom got cold feet my wife did not want to stay so we turned around and drove back home I am ready to get smacked

Do it you big fooooooking pusssy!!!

Get smacked man. Driving that short of distance wears a person out

Oh man That sounds rough.... As your lawyer i would advise in you getting a beer.... Now!

You like it? You brew anything with brett or would you like to in the future?

Hahahahaha. I didn't think that really happened.

Brett starter is looking good. Thanks for reassuring me.

Don't usually post in here but my wife and baby are sleeping and I'm bored...

Currently drinking a Goose Island IPA (InBev)... But have these all chilling for later tonight

The Parabola is a 2011, the rest are all recent acquisitions that I've never tried

Is Goose Island now InBev? That would explain why I saw it on tap in so many places in Manhattan vs. local offerings (SixPoints).

TNGabe said:

Hahahahaha. I didn't think that really happens.

It's pretty good. I have not brewed anything with Brett, but it is high on my to do list.

Hahahahaha. I didn't think that really happens.

I had no idea that anyone actually did that either. Can't imagine the headache that'll cause.

I have 2 hands, and I'm thirsty.

20130920_2217_zpsb040f90d.jpg

A week in Chicago? You'll have to consume several Old Styles at some dive with a messy Italian Beef sandwich. When in Rome, right?

Old Style is awful. Even at Marie's Riptide Lounge at 5 am, it's still awful.

If I was going to Chicago, I think Hot Doug's would probably be my first lunch destination.

I can grab another bottle of something for you if you want to throw one in with our current one.
Let me know.

You know I am fine with whatever. Just lemme know when you are all ready and we can put the finishing touches on things.

Sorry didnt mean anything. I thought it was shorter being in the northeast. 7hrs both ways or one?

Now that sucks. Need to hunt down the groom because of the inconvenience.

It was only 7 hours total. Turns out Maine is not only big it's poorly laid out. From tip to tip Maine is a 6 hour state, but there are places that take 10 hours or more to travel to/from.

Fresh hopped landwink ipa from triplehorn brewery in woodinville, wa. This is my first fresh hop of the season and its delicious

ForumRunner_20130920_193210.jpg

HOPTIMUM BABY! Now I know why it only comes in a 4 pack.

I salivate at going to hot Doug's and getting rendered duck fat fries.

Old Style is awful. Even at Marie's Riptide Lounge at 5 am, it's still awful.

If I was going to Chicago, I think Hot Doug's would probably be my first lunch destination.

I didn't say it was good. But a must do in Chi-town. It's what I grew up on. Cheap beer.
Then in college I found Leinenkeugles returnable bottles at $14 a case. Now I see their **** at $9 a six pak at Ingles. No way.

Back