What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm starting to get a subtle sour from the 3726 like you mentioned Gabe. I can't wait until this one ages a bit :mug: thanks again for the yeast!

ForumRunner_20130913_182053.jpg

Having another glass of Hop-A-Boat IPA from Beer'd. Gonna be at this growler for a while. I hope I still have room for a Flower Power and a DFH Punkin when I'm done with it.

Nukes SMaSH Legacy of Vienna. A quality easy drinking beer. Different from what i have been imbibing lately and a great change of pace.

Well balanced in flavor with both the malt and hops contributing along with the yeast to the overall flavor of the beer. Earthy biscuity and spicy notes throughout and a nice pleasant bitterness that sticks around and leaves a pleasant aftertaste. Consistently good even as it warms. A very nice and easy drinking beer.

Thanks for the brew nuke. Great job! :mug:

Dave

image-535939548.jpg

Nukes SMaSH Legacy of Vienna. A quality easy drinking beer. Different from what i have been imbibing lately and a great change of pace.

Well balanced in flavor with both the malt and hops contributing along with the yeast to the overall flavor of the beer. Earthy biscuity and spicy notes throughout and a nice pleasant bitterness that sticks around and leaves a pleasant aftertaste. Consistently good even as it warms. A very nice and easy drinking beer.

Thanks for the brew nuke. Great job! :mug:

Dave

Thanks for the kind words, man! Glad you enjoyed it.

Groovy. I'm going to call a beer impeccable timing. I keep a list.

Some of you guys are pretty smart. Any good ideas on where to get $50k without refinancing the house? I never should have listened to those stupid Brew Strongs on opening a nano.

Wellllll I got a good idea never mind .......

Irish Red Ale made from an all grain recipe I found on the interwebs.

It tastes OK, better than last week so maybe it will keep getting better for a while. But it's not red, it's brown. For that reason alone I don't think I'll be doing this one again.

Had this on draft last weekend. This is about a million times better. Not sure if it's the bottle conditioning or that I hate the bar I was at.

As Ferris said, 'If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.'

I picked up a few of those the other day, they won't see daylight for awhile

Back