What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(Read in Borat voice) I am very excite. Huge thanks goes out to Leubega

image-2479765528.jpg

For all you freshwater fishing guys. Eat it. :D :rockin:
image-1848349481.jpg

image-1182048247.jpg

Nightcap: water.

For all you freshwater fishing guys. Eat it. :D :rockin:

Nightcap: water.

Still prefer fly fishing. Been and caught some monster fish in the Atlantic, but man it's tough to beat a good rainbow trout on a fly pole.

That's not much commercial beer compared to a usual meeting. It's more like the homebrew and beer club.

That's a bummer.

On to the Bender...gotta say I'm impressed by Surly. I'll have to get some Abrasive the next time its around for sure (hint hint, someone trade with me!)

drinking an oaked arroagant bastard while checking on my spent grains in my man cave from my brew yesterday, just 6.5 lbs but i see these taking awhile to dry. once they are dry im making pretzel buns from the recipe uniondr sent me :D

2013-08-12 19.21.34.jpg

tyzippers said:
More yuengling while I watch Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Freakin love those flicks!

That one is my favorite out of all 4 movies.

drinking an oaked arroagant bastard while checking on my spent grains in my man cave from my brew yesterday, just 6.5 lbs but i see these taking awhile to dry. once they are dry im making pretzel buns from the recipe uniondr sent me :D

I use a window screen in the sun, takes an afternoon.

WesleyS said:
That one is my favorite out of all 4 movies.

It's hard to pick which of the first three I like the most, but the crystal skull was just, meh. I can't stand Shia Ledouche or whatever his name is. Temple of doom was probably third on the list and raiders of the lost ark is second. It very close to a tie with the last crusade. I have to watch these flicks every time I know they're on TV too. These and The Shawshank Redemption.

Billy-Klubb said:
at least the Coq convo was a coherent rambling of like minds.

There's an awful lot of Coq conversation around these parts, but at least it makes some sort of sense.

HALIFAXHOPS said:
Guess what now he is my towel boy thanks to you all! Mom still has a problem with it, but courts can take care of that.

HALIFAXHOPS said:
By the way it is pride, no telling me crap, f you have a prob with that and are on my property watch out! Welfare or any other govt support you should not be here to party! It cost all the readers to much! Turn them in my brothers and sisters maybe I can get the health care I need after 25 yrs of service. send the names and addresses to me I will turn the leaches in!

I'll have what he's drinking. ;)

Also Billy, which homebrew should I have tonight? No qualifications just pick one and it'll happen

Back