What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Second cup of coffee.

564631_10151624086462178_1519619684_n.jpg

We like fishing on Lake Erie up around Port Huron & the Western Basin. Every time we drive through Vermillion on the old shoreway (read through town),we have to drive through the lagoons. And every time the theme to Gilligan's Island goes through my mind...:D

Surely there's a tatted up hipster there who can cut it like you want. We got that in the AVL, right chef? :D I'd really like to learn how to break down an animal properly. I've tried replacing thousands of years of lost cultural knowledge with the internet and it's quite difficult.

Can't swing a dead cat without hittin' a pierced tatted hipster who's sure they'll be the next hottest TV chef.

sippin on my orange/coriander ale. 5.0% I kegged it and thought I ruined it due to the previouse ale getting an infection in this keg, but all is well. no infection and very buzz worthy!

Just sipping on a bottle of cold jasmine green tea. Some of my favorite stuff and brings back fond memories of drinking it on the beach in Hawaii.

Awesome Red. I really enjoyed this one. This and the Red Dread Clint sent me last month. Thanks, buddy.

Picked up Tallgrass Ethos, Buffalo Sweat, and Velvet Rooster today. Can't wait to try them!

All solid beers. The Velvet Rooster was a tad too sweet for my taste, but a good beer to devour on a nice hot day.

Picked up Tallgrass Ethos, Buffalo Sweat, and Velvet Rooster today. Can't wait to try them!

have the rooster first!!!! ethos and buffalo is also amazing! i usually end my night with a buffalo sweat, my 80 year old g-pa used to drink BMC, now its ONLY buffalo sweat haha late to the party but atleast he made it :D congrats on getting some manhattan goodness!

This thread is slow - everyone is probably at work. I am, too. It's called working remotely.

Let me go take a look at what I have in the fridge...

Bomber of my Wheat IPA while I wait for my steaks to finish up on the smoker with Jack Daniels oak chips

Remmy said:
This thread is slow - everyone is probably at work. I am, too. It's called working remotely.

Let me go take a look at what I have in the fridge...

I should've been working but it just didn't happen today. Stayed up past two this morning and drank way more than I ever should. I'm paying or it today. So only water and tea for me today. Just finished ordering a growler from Founders website. They're offering free shipping right now so I decided to take advantage of it and buy an extra growler. One can never have too many. :)

All solid beers. The Velvet Rooster was a tad too sweet for my taste, but a good beer to devour on a nice hot day.
I'm looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to all of them really. I keep seeing them pop up on here.

have the rooster first!!!! ethos and buffalo is also amazing! i usually end my night with a buffalo sweat, my 80 year old g-pa used to drink BMC, now its ONLY buffalo sweat haha late to the party but atleast he made it :D congrats on getting some manhattan goodness!
I might have to do that. Thanks for the suggestion!

nothing yet. waiting for the Resin eandersen sent to chill. same with the 3 Beans. gonna put the Clown Shoes Blaecorn Unidragon next to my other "agers" to start off an epic weekend! thanks again, brutha!

I should've been working but it just didn't happen today. Stayed up past two this morning and drank way more than I ever should. I'm paying or it today. So only water and tea for me today. Just finished ordering a growler from Founders website. They're offering free shipping right now so I decided to take advantage of it and buy an extra growler. One can never have too many. :)

Hell s0n I could of sent you one.also on the water just got back from picking blueberries got 12 pounds today going to make some pies for the wifey's birthday. the owner said this is the last week if I wanted to I can come back next week and have as many as I want for free :) gabe you need some more ;-)

Edit: the trees are getting pretty bare so it will be slim picking.

NIZZLE said:
Hell s0n I could of sent you one.also on the water just got back from picking blueberries got 12 pounds today going to make some pies for the wifey's birthday. the owner said this is the last week if I wanted to I can come back next week and have as many as I want for free :) gabe you need some more ;-)

Edit: the trees are getting pretty bare so it will be slim picking.

I know. But I figured I'd go ahead and get a couple things because of the free shipping.
You can still send me one. And I wouldn't complain if it was full of beer. ;)

Have you nibbed before and how much? I've got a brown porter that's ready to rack over and nib.

I haven't. I've only ever used chocolate flavored extract. Which works really well. I have a stout similar to this one in primary that I'd like to nib though. Lmk what you find out.

Back