What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot the pic!

image-699283737.jpg

Channel66 said:
Meh, if you gave me an audi I'd trade it in for another bimer.

Everyone around here that drives an audi thinks they're Tony stark.

Tony Starks from Wu-Tang!

Channel66 said:
Being a Mainer is fun because no-one judges me based on the fact that I have 4 cars, 2 practical for commuting, 2 seasonal/ridiculous.

What's with the frosted glass?

If I see an Audi in Maine, I immediately think it's someone originally from Mass or CT. I love Audi's, though. Quattro or bust.

And, yeah...what's up with those frosted glasses? Chill!

Put another bunch of home brews in the fridge. 2 wheats in the freezer. F it,I can't wait till tomorrow after noon for a beer on payday. Gotta quit smokin tomorrow though. & fix the lawnmower so I can cut all this friggin grass myself. all to get enough money to buy house repair stuff every month. More worthwhile expenditure I guess...:(

Doing a mix and match $10 sixer!!!!

Avery IPA, Sea Dog wild blueberry wheat, Sly Fox (with new complete pull off lid)

image-3224893827.jpg

Helles, Momma Litttle Yella Pills, Ciderboys Raspberry Smash, and SN Tumbler. I know awful one sitting combination, ha but not that awful!

I just finished off one of the tired hand growlers. I think it was hop hands and not mr alien. I guess I won't know until I drink the other growler :)

So you're saying you can't tell if what you drank was a pale ale or a berliner weisse, albeit with Simcoe?

I couldn't stand it anymore,waitin for retiree payday to get some beers & home repair stuff. I put 12 of two different beers in the fridge for a week. But being needy now,I broke precident & put two in the freezer. Gunna toss in two more. Damn,I needed a beer...These PM Berlin Wheats are pretty darn good after all...:mug:

Channel66 said:
Being a Mainer is fun because no-one judges me based on the fact that I have 4 cars, 2 practical for commuting, 2 seasonal/ridiculous.

What's with the frosted glass?

What's wrong with frosted glasses? I keep my pint glasses in the freezer. I just enjoy a super cold beer.

My oatmeal stout, the brewery I work at happens to be on the same road as the sheriffs office and the county jail. Needless to say I get pulled over constantly, learned to put all crew beer in the trunk real quick

What's wrong with frosted glasses? I keep my pint glasses in the freezer. I just enjoy a super cold beer.

Beer being "as cold as the Rockies" dulls the flavors in the beer. While this is sought after in a lousy adjunct filled American lite lager, it's not really the best way to enjoy a flavorful brew. That's all. If you prefer it, obviously don't stop because I mentioned it. No harm, just friendly joshing.

unionrdr said:
I couldn't stand it anymore,waitin for retiree payday to get some beers & home repair stuff. I put 12 of two different beers in the fridge for a week. But being needy now,I broke precident & put two in the freezer. Gunna toss in two more. Damn,I needed a beer...These PM Berlin Wheats are pretty darn good after all...:mug:

Enjoy some CT brews whydontya.

MrNickVT said:

That's it. You're banned from this thread and craft beer.
Pack up your things and get out.
:p

image-582636303.jpg

HB Black Pepper Saison. My first saison, pretty damn good, came out over OG (1.066), fermented lower than expected (1.002), luckily the Nelson Sauvin hopstand saved it.

Channel66 said:
Beer being "as cold as the Rockies" dulls the flavors in the beer. While this is sought after in a lousy adjunct filled American lite lager, it's not really the best way to enjoy a flavorful brew. That's all. If you prefer it, obviously don't stop because I mentioned it. No harm, just friendly joshing.

No offense taken. To each their own. If I ever have to judge some brews though ill remember that. :)

My head feels like I've shaken it 100x. I'm ready for the night!

MrNickVT said:
No offense taken. To each their own. If I ever have to judge some brews though ill remember that. :)

She's up all night to get lucky.

Yes I am. Are the HBT gods going to frown upon me?

If I ever meet them, I'll ask.

HB Saison with some Baingan Barta - Indian Eggplant. Did a good job of following a recipe for once, but I think I might have gone overboard and the chilis.

Remmy said:
My head feels like I've shaken it 100x. I'm ready for the night!

Is the world spinning but you're sitting still? ;)
The threat of that feeling alone, keeps me from overdoing it.........most times.
The last time I felt that was after opening and consuming, not one, but two bottles of DisturbdChemist's mead on top of quite a few pours of my 10.2% DIPA. Bad decision.

MrNickVT said:
I'm gone. More HF Lawson's and heady for me :)

Well, I could possibly overlook your frosted mug error if you send me a box full of HF and Lawson's.
It might take a couple shipments to convince me though. ;)

Back