What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DisturbdChemist said:
Having lone pint - yellow rose. My new favorite brewery a SHaSH brew. 2row and mosaic

I've never heard of a SHaSH. What does the other H stand for? :D

I thought I was done. But I'm not. I'm a machine.

image-3487419766.jpg

I don't even know what this is. Is it beer? Is it wine? Who cares, daddy likes

Never seen that anchorage brew. Would love to get my hands on one if you're ever looking for a northern cal trade.

Speaking of which, we just got in a case of the Almanac Dogpatch Sour and their pumpkin barleywine if anyone is looking for some. The sour is going quick so let me know

Leinenkugel's Big Eddy Wee Heavy Scotch Ale. I would never, ever, EVER, ever - did I mention never? - buy Leinenkugel's core or seasonal offerings because they all say "flavor added" and that is super lame, but this Big Eddy series is respectable. This is a d&mn solid wee heavy.

MrNickVT said:
You should save some for national ipa day!

I am, brother. I am. I'm gonna have SWMBO drive me to the best homemade (farm) ice cream place in the state which just so happens to me in my town. Cheat day!!! After 7 brews, I'm smacked!

Long, stressful day at work hoping I didn't destroy a brand new furnace on it's maiden voyage on an untested control system. Took it up to about 2400F and back without damaging anything. Or anyone. I call that a success!

Sh!tty hot'n ready and Yuengling Black and Tans tonight with the Bucco game on! Might break out some Lagunitas later. We'll see how the night goes.

Dragon's pee ;-D & it rocks!

I had a huge mess to clean up when I got home though :-( bottle of port homebrew that fell off the shelf broke really sucks! Was fixin to drink it soon too and it smelled soooo good!

Andrew you got any more?

ForumRunner_20130731_175301.jpg

ForumRunner_20130731_175524.png

NIZZLE said:
She's up all night 'til the sun I'm up all night to get some She's up all night for good fun I'm up all night to get lucky

bwahahaha :-D

Daft Punk, son. Smacked!

image-964446370.jpg

HB pale ale. Back to basics, I dropped my habit of darker crystals (40-60l) and went super simple, 2 row, Munich, victory and a touch of wheat. Hop bursted with cascade and centennial @30 and under, 2oz hop stand for 20 minutes. Delicious.

I was going to review remmys homebrew but he's smashed and apparently making a new baby right about now. So I opted for this instead.

20130731_202227_zpsb52a12d5.jpg

New photobucket account, old one was full of beer pics. :ban:

How did the hops work with the rye? I hopped my rye saison with Columbus for bittering and Saphir for aroma/flavor.
it worked freakin' great! only 2 pounds rye in a 5 gallon batch, but it's noticeable through the tropical fruit flavor & aroma.

Dragon's pee ;-D & it rocks!

I had a huge mess to clean up when I got home though :-( bottle of port homebrew that fell off the shelf broke really sucks! Was fixin to drink it soon too and it smelled soooo good!

Andrew you got any more?
man! that sucks! I do have more and I'll get you a box put together soon.

I was going to review remmys homebrew but he's smashed and apparently making a new baby right about now. So I opted for this instead.

New photobucket account, old one was full of beer pics. :ban:

Yeah he might call u out and point you to beer advocate :)

Wow I'm as smashed as Remmy these 10-12% beers kick my ..... Ivan from the tap

ForumRunner_20130731_184815.png

it worked freakin' great! only 2 pounds rye in a 5 gallon batch, but it's noticeable through the tropical fruit flavor & aroma.

man! that sucks! I do have more and I'll get you a box put together soon.

That would be sweet man! I'll get you some in return .. got lots of saisons going right now too.

Leinenkugel's Big Eddy Wee Heavy Scotch Ale. I would never, ever, EVER, ever - did I mention never? - buy Leinenkugel's core or seasonal offerings because they all say "flavor added" and that is super lame, but this Big Eddy series is respectable. This is a d&mn solid wee heavy.

Glad to hear they're making some good beer. Their core stuff is in the grocery stores down here in NC at premium price. Lol. In college we bought returnable Leine's for 12 $ a case.

Back