What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finishing up this SN Kellerweis. Good beer on a hot day.

ForumRunner_20130704_161935.png

ForumRunner_20130704_161957.jpg

So, I was in a bad mood when I last posted. So I thought, I'll brighten my mood by buying some berr! Two Gubnas, a Perpetual IPA, a Kona Brown, a Deviant Dale's, a chinookie IPA, a Dragons Milk Stout, and $33 later, my mood is only moderately improved. But at least I have some friends to party with now.

LoloMT7 said:
One of my favorites.

One of mine, too. But the Sumpin WILD is even better. That stuff is liquid crack!

how did you like their Boji Beach?

I only had a chance to try their IPA, farmhouse ale, wee heavy, and beligain pale ale while I was there.

Had a nice chat with the brewmaster and picked up some supplies while we were on vacation.

Farmhouse ale was probably my fav out of their line up.

Yup I've had it once and I agree liquid crack kinda goodness.

Can't find any here. Otherwise, would've shipped some out!

Sumpin Wild and Big Eye IPA are my favorites when I'm slaying bluefish and stripers on the boat! No better beers for fishing!

NIZZLE said:
CHICAGO! enuff said and a didn't get to grab any pipeworks no worth the headache :-(

Don't worry, next time I'm up there I'll grab you some. :) I think we have a few guys from Chicago on here that could hook you up as well.

Don't worry, next time I'm up there I'll grab you some. :) I think we have a few guys from Chicago on here that could hook you up as well.

What are you looking for? I live in the burbs but have access to pipeworks and have some at home too. And yes the city sucks!

Hangin with the Gubna tonight. No pics because this stupid town pisses me off. There aren't even any fireworks tonight.

Nunner said:
Wrapping up the night

Nice!

On another note, every time I see your avatar, I think you're from Philthydelphia.

Speaking of Avatar, watching the movie with my wife and the Gubna.

Rogue bacon maple ale.
Tastes like a Bacon maple bar, but maybe wrapped in smoked tree bark.
Pretty much what I'd expect fermented maple syrup to taste like. Lol.

ForumRunner_20130704_201520.png

Back