What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
80 acre wheat while transferring brew no 1 to the fermenter. The long hop soak and settling time added a couple hours, but hop aroma is nice and beer is clear. Whirlpool one day....

image-751762393.jpg

Let's go. 15 different cold ones. Hmm.

image-2357993531.jpg

Attachments

• image-392044088.jpg
    image-392044088.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 100
NIZZLE said:
Water and holy foook Chicago is a nightmare. At Giordano's about to slam down this deeeeeep dish.

Haven't had Giordanos but Gino's East is awesome. Make sure you get some Revolution and Pipeworks!

Having some more mild. The keg is getting light, but I have a feeling that its gonna be a while before this one kicks. That's ok though, I'm enjoying the challenge...

NIZZLE said:
Where is a good place to grab some?

I typically stay outside of Chicago so I usually hit a Binnys. If there's one downtown I suggest there. I've also heard great things about West Lakeview Liquors.

NIZZLE said:
Water and holy foook Chicago is a nightmare. At Giordano's about to slam down this deeeeeep dish.

I love Giordano's! Chicago......not so much. But the beer and food was great!

Drankin one of my HB Milk Chocolate Stouts. Now that I'm out of work, it time to party !!! Except there's no party to go to because I don't know anybody in the godforsaken town. At least I have beer. It's my friend.

Leftovers of my Belgian Wit from bottling. Other than a little sulphur (which from what I read should dissapear in the bottle) it tastes really good leaves a nice orange aftertaste on the tongue.

ForumRunner_20130704_190613.png

Back