What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn remmy starting early with a great beer! at least your hb was great and if its anything like the original, i can only imagine what the tastes like

The real Sculpin has more of a grapefruit flavor to me. Mine tastes a bit more "nectary." I love both. I really do. I'm sending you more!

I start with really good beers because once I'm buzzed, I tend to consume beer faster and don't really get to enjoy the brew for what it is compared to when I have my first one or two of the day.

I'm starting a little earlier than usual. I am going to fall off of the rocker today. Saving the smoked goods for tomorrow but I am grilling my ass off today. Have a brew!

Wa wa Wachusett. Best beer they make. Love this stuff.

image-808632128.jpg

Sixpoint Sweet Action by the pool.

You get Sixpoint out there? Wow. So surprised that I don't see Brooklyn all over the country. I like BK's beers more.

Sixpoint seems super-trendy to me.

Remmy said:
You get Sixpoint out there? Wow. So surprised that I don't see Brooklyn all over the country. I like BK's beers more.

Sixpoint seems super-trendy to me.

Yup, Sixpoint has been in Indiana for a while now. Love the whole lineup: Crisp, Bengali Tiger, Righteous, etc. Resin is one of my top 10 beers, but it's a little harder to get here.

Chuckus95 said:
Yup, Sixpoint has been in Indiana for a while now. Love the whole lineup: Crisp, Bengali Tiger, Righteous, etc. Resin is one of my top 10 beers, but it's a little harder to get here.

We get Brooklyn out here too, but only the Summer Ale, Local 1 & 2, and Sorachi Ace. It's hard to compare because we get so much more Sixpoint.

Here is the first bottle of my Humgruffin Hefeweizen. Not for nothing, but the clove flavor in this brew is ridiculous. I fermented on the cool side (low 60's) for 10 days. I'm going to hammer these.

This one was opened after only four days after bottling. Already has decent carbonation. Can't wait to taste another one next week and see what kind of head it really has.
image-2675216433.jpg

Resin is ok. Despite the high IBU, it just doesn't do it for me. I have access to all Sixpoint. It's all over the place here. I have 3 more Resin's in the basement that I haven't drank and I bought them last week. :mad:

Dear god man, unrefridgerated ipas?!?

Sadly, yes. I am still searching for a huge (used) refrigerator on Craigslist. My basement is pretty darn cool, though. It's always <60F. They get slammed pretty regularly so I am not too worried about them losing their hop aroma/flavor.

Back