What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here it is

image-1358396731.jpg

Gabe has told me that the 3726-PC is the best for some extra farmhouse funk but I have not got my hands on any yet to try it. I think 3711 ends up being a little dry and plain. I have had some good results with wlp565 though.

3726 is great so of course it's seasonal. It had been slated for July this year, but got pushed back to 4th qtr. I've never used any of the white labs saison strains.

After drinking my way through half a case of Heady Topper this past week, I've decided to switch it up:

edit: pic not working. Sixpoint Resin, Ballast Point Sculpin, 21st Amendment Hop Crisis, and Stone RuinTen.

Nasty hotel coffee, while waiting to be called to work. On a good note, I get to have a beer when I get home tomorrow...

I've noticed a lot of IPL's lately. Great Lakes just put out a new one. Is this becoming the "new thing" or am I just noticing it?

wrong picture again unless thats a black amber haha which contradicts itself a little

Dam it!!! Just had dinner at Irish restaurant across from New Holland. Had 2 Lagunitas IPA and Old Speckled Hen draft. Should not be this drunk going to a brewery :D

Tired hands guillemot nebula. This is a great beer. Nice sourness too.

Is that your second one or are you hammered?

Nelson/Motueka HB saison here. Just had to dump one, rest of the bottles have been fine so I think it was just a dirty bottle. It was crazy foamy with excellent head retention, beer was faintly and unpleasantly sour, and some major diacetyl to round it off. I'm glad I opened it and didn't send give/trade it.

Is that your second one or are you hammered?

Nelson/Motueka HB saison here. Just had to dump one, rest of the bottles have been fine so I think it was just a dirty bottle. It was crazy foamy with excellent head retention, beer was faintly and unpleasantly sour, and some major diacetyl to round it off. I'm glad I opened it and didn't send give/trade it.

I think he is hammered. Its the same pic twice. Yall are a bunch of drunks

I think he is hammered. Its the same pic twice. Yall are a bunch of drunks

Well obviously he's hammered. I think you're internet sarcasm detector must be broken. And of course we're drunks, this is the 'I'm a drunk' thread.

TNGabe said:
Well obviously he's hammered. I think you're internet sarcasm detector must be broken. And of course we're drunks, this is the 'I'm a drunk' thread.

Whooooooooops. I'd like to say I'm not hammered. Honest mistake?

Ska Brewing and Brash - Skankin Dirty IIPA! This bad dog is great! Solid balance between citrus hop aroma/flavor bitterness and sweet/biscuity malts! Will def get this again!

Back