What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BrewinHooligan said:
Are you cooking in oil or butter? I have a bunch of venison and elk I need to use and that looks like a good way to do it...

Sesame oil.

mcbaumannerb said:
I had that fresh and was very underwhelmed.

Now that is a great beer! :mug:

Well?!! We're waiting!!!

Boom! Just liked three posts. :D

image-3773610859.jpg

image-990444075.jpg

image-2278325762.jpg

Yea that's how I get it too my wife's aunt lives in mass and frequents Vermont but has struck out the past few times. He said he paid for it and him in pa and me in pa I wasn't sure if I was missing something lol

Lagunitas Wilco Tango Foxtrot. Wow! An Imperial Brown Ale! What a concept. Very well done. Malty and nutty enough to satisfy the brown ale lover and plenty of hops for the hop head. Good stuff.

1fast636 said:
We're you get it in pa or you do some trading?

Bought it in PA for $10 a can. I realize its an ass raping, but everyone I tried to trade with wanted $20 beers in return, so the way I look at it, I made out in the deal.

Otherwise, it is registered for resale in PA, but since there's no distribution channels, the retailer must make a journey to VT to get their stock. So, another reason for an inflated price.

Edit: the bottle shop in pittsburgh had a pretty deep stock of it as well. High price probably is keeping it from flying off the shelves.

Bought it in PA for $10 a can. I realize its an ass raping, but everyone I tried to trade with wanted $20 beers in return, so the way I look at it, I made out in the deal.

Otherwise, it is registered for resale in PA, but since there's no distribution channels, the retailer must make a journey to VT to get their stock. So, another reason for an inflated price.

Having "been there and done that" I'll tell you first hand: The brewery opens at eleven, so if you want beer, you better be there by 10:45. I'd say if you show up by 11:15, you're not going to get any.

Their brewery is very small compared to most others. It really is an issue of supply and demand: they simply CAN NOT meet demand. That is why they are expanding; but it's still a work in progress.

Every single person in line was buying a case; some were buying five cases or more.

had two beers . A Blue Moon Agave nectar Ale. Oh so good ! Bought me a six today .
A Hoppin' frog Mean Manalishi . Fantastic ! I am not a fan of bitter beers but this was so well balanced with good flavor and aroma hops and malts that it was quite the tasty treaty.
10 bucks worth it ? Not I think but it was 22 ounces . If it was 4 bucks I would have one every day . Sure wish they would get off of this " super size it " thing and put it in a 12 oz bottle . 22 is just too much and it gets warm before finished

I can't do math. I'm one of those "special" engineers that can't operate a calculator after 5pm est.

Me, too. I've been on vacation the past 9 days.

And to be honest, Lawsons Double Sunshine DIPA was a superior fresh-from-tap beer.

Edit: the bottle shop in pittsburgh had a pretty deep stock of it as well. High price probably is keeping it from flying off the shelves.

ill trade you a 4pk at 7.5315$ per can :)

Me to oh wait I do tool and die I deal in thousandths. So I don't get a calculator :-(

I'm a Machinist, I deal in thousandths too. So I read $0.25 as "two hundred fifty thousandths of a dollar." But like I said, I'm on vacation. I don't do maths on vacation.

Back