Whale Pod Shipper Introduction

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello! Jim from Whale Pod Shipper here. We're stoked to be part of the Homebrew Talk community! Let us know if you have any questions on bottle shipping packaging, or really any beverage shipping packaging. Thanks!

Welcome Jim! Been using Whale Pods for some time for shipping beers to comps. Great products and zero broken bottles!

Welcome, I can say that I ship to 5-7 different competitions a year lately and using Whale pod shippers, have reduced the amount of shipping fees I pay, and they tend to get recycled with another use or two by recipients. Bottles have been arriving in good condition. Oh, and I save time as well, not rounding up packing materials and boxes. 👍🏻👍🏻🥇

Love, love, love Whale Pod products. I ship about 2 times a month, mostly for competitions, and I've been exclusively using Whale Pod 6-bottle packs for about 8 months. Never had a single one broke with Whale Pod, and still easy to package up and ship out.

Love, love, love Whale Pod products. I ship about 2 times a month, mostly for competitions, and I've been exclusively using Whale Pod 6-bottle packs for about 8 months. Never had a single one broke with Whale Pod, and still easy to package up and ship out.
We love to hear they're working great! Thanks!

Welcome, I can say that I ship to 5-7 different competitions a year lately and using Whale pod shippers, have reduced the amount of shipping fees I pay, and they tend to get recycled with another use or two by recipients. Bottles have been arriving in good condition. Oh, and I save time as well, not rounding up packing materials and boxes. 👍🏻👍🏻🥇
Thanks! You bring up a great point - we're seeing customers get 4-6 shipments out of the same box!

Back