West Chester Pa....getting back into it

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

send

Reaction score
Hello,

I've been a brewer for a few years but fell outta the life for a bit due to moving, equipment loss and damage. Feeling good to get to it again. Anyway...just saying hi.

welcome. That's one of the good things about this hobby, you can pick it up and put it down whenever you feel like it or need to. Enjoy the Forums

NervousDad said:
Welcome back! I'm just a few miles always in Downingtown.

Hey nervous do you have any thoughts about the BUZZ homebrew club? They meet tomorrow night at Iron Hill in WC

Hey nervous do you have any thoughts about the BUZZ homebrew club? They meet tomorrow night at Iron Hill in WC

Hello all,
I am new to the homebrew, only one batch under my belt, but would like to see what other peopel are doing in the area. Is the club for all experience levels?

Hello,

I've been a brewer for a few years but fell outta the life for a bit due to moving, equipment loss and damage. Feeling good to get to it again. Anyway...just saying hi.

Hey and welcome always good to see other brewers nearby!

Latest posts

Back