Went to CVS for SWMBO.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talleymonster

Reaction score
And came out with all of these:

rahels_wedding_098.jpg

All for 12$! They were all on 75% off clearance. I figure I can use them for organization in "the brewery". I dunno if they will be any good for storage of bulk grains as they are not airtight. But if I kept the grains in a plastic bag inside of the tub it may be okay.

I tend to be pretty OCD when it comes to my garage....I can always use matching, nesting, stacking, uniform containers for storage.:D

My LHBS uses tubs like those to store grain. They keep them in plastic bags clipped with clothes pins. All the grain I've bought from them has made good beer.

Nice score Talley! My local brewpub actually keeps their hops in those same (larger) containers. Obviously their turn around time is much better than ours. They also keep those containers at 42F...

You failed to mention what you were buying for SWMBO.... I bet you took the walk of shame ("I have a dozen of these containers and a pack of ultra heavy's")

$12 for all those containers is a steal though nice work.

You failed to mention what you were buying for SWMBO.... I bet you took the walk of shame ("I have a dozen of these containers and a pack of ultra heavy's")

$12 for all those containers is a steal though nice work.

My money is on tampons. :D

Nice score though! I have some similar containers that are a bit larger, but they work out great for grain storage.

Dude i bought two bins for 9 bucks and thought i got a good deal at k mart. I feel bad now. Thanks.:D

SWMBO is a coupon/bargain fiend. What I am to HBT, she is to the coupon forum.

I bought:

30$ 2 cases of Pampers diapers
49$ tupperware
4$ Deodorant
5$ Body Wash
+3$ Toothpaste
91$

Know how much I paid total?

15.00$

and $12 of that $15 was the bins? So you paid $3 bucks for everything else... What coupons are you using??

Latest posts

Back