Water analysis report - Liverpool NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samandbekah

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just moved to the Clay/Baldwinsville/Liverpool NY area and was wondering if anyone in the same area has a water analysis report handy???

I am brewing in two weeks and I won't have my water analysis report back by then... looking for a general starting point for my brew salts to get rolling with...

Thanks!

I live in Minoa and it looks like both Minoa and Liverpool have Otisco/Ontario water. I'm afraid I don't have a water report from a lab, but have you tried looking at the water quality report at OCWA?

The inorganic contaminants sections has info on Chloride, Calcium, Sulfate, and more.

I live in Minoa and it looks like both Minoa and Liverpool have Otisco/Ontario water. I'm afraid I don't have a water report from a lab, but have you tried looking at the water quality report at OCWA?

The inorganic contaminants sections has info on Chloride, Calcium, Sulfate, and more.

I was on there earlier today - okay great, yeah that's the info I am looking for. I'll check it out there, appreciate the tip.

Latest posts

Back