• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Faucets and Shanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isaacl

Reaction score
Hi All!

I'm a new member on the forum, but not to using the forum. I've always used it just haven't had a reason to reply on the threads.

So to make a long story short I need some help finding faucets and shanks! Ideally 4, but since I'm begging, I'll work with what I can (of course quality is always nice). I've almost completed my setup, but as it always seems to come about, I'm over budget so my funds will be stretched (especially with the wife). What I want to do is complete my Keezer. Here's my setup so far and right now I have to open up the freezer and use my picnic faucet when its time to pour. Its a little grungy, but once I get some wood for the collar and the faucets and shanks with your help, it'll be complete! (I'll have to post some pictures.

Currently I have a American Wheat and Root-beer in Kegs, and a Belgian White in Secondary.

Thanks all for such a great and hospitable forum!

ps - if anyone wants to share their experiences for the Keezer build, please chime in (don't worry, I'll be checking the DIY/Keezer build section too). Always good to hear from fellow brewers!

check out the vendor showcase thread....lots of good vendors that have good priced faucets and shanks

I just replaced my faucets on my keezer with some forward sealing perlicks, so I have the old faucets available, no shanks, lines or anything, let me know If interested maybe we can work something out

Schumed - thanks! I'll keep an eye out.

Mumbly - Yeah, I'm interested. Can you tell me what material they are made out of and what you'd like for them? feel free to pm me.

Back