• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Sankey Keg, Faucets, Shanks, Tap Handles, etc. (NJ)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brushwood Brewing

Cast your bread upon the waters
Reaction score
Sankey keg (~15 gallon) with draft supplies as pictured. The keg is CLEAN. I took every piece apart and cleaned it thoroughly, and have since only used it for seltzer water. It is ready to use. Also included are three couplers, two faucets, two shanks, two tap handles, and some hose. One coupler also has duotight push-in fittings included, which can be removed.

Located in west central NJ. Asking $90 $65 for everything. All proceeds will be reinvested in the homebrewing hobby :)

Keg2.JPGKeg1.JPGKeg3.JPG
IMG_0139.jpg

Last edited:
Is this a plastic keg or plastic coated? is the spear drop or threaded? Just curious, haven't seen one of these before.

It's metal with an exterior coating that feels like a dense rubber. I've never seen another one either, but the coating is nice. It softens the impact when placing it down, and it doesn't make the loud clanging sound when moving it around. But the interior, where the beer is, is all metal (I'm assuming stainless steel).

Latest posts

Back