• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted SS Intertap Faucet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quik_sk8

Reaction score
I recently bought back into brewing now that our kiddos are a little older and slightly more self sufficient! To get the ball rolling quickly I found an equipment setup with virtually everything I needed. However, the six tap keezer has five stainless Intertap faucets and one very cost-effective chrome faucet. This crushes my OCD tendencies and so I would love to find one more faucet to replace the chrome one!

I recently bought back into brewing now that our kiddos are a little older and slightly more self sufficient! To get the ball rolling quickly I found an equipment setup with virtually everything I needed. However, the six tap keezer has five stainless Intertap faucets and one very cost-effective chrome faucet. This crushes my OCD tendencies and so I would love to find one more faucet to replace the chrome one!
If you're looking for new, look at morebeer.com and Amazon. They have various versions of Intertaps. Used, maybe someone here has an old 1 laying around. Just be aware they have stainless, chrome, regular and forward-sealing, etc. Make sure you know exactly what you need before ordering.

If you're looking for new, look at morebeer.com and Amazon. They have various versions of Intertaps. Used, maybe someone here has an old 1 laying around. Just be aware they have stainless, chrome, regular and forward-sealing, etc. Make sure you know exactly what you need before ordering.
Thanks so much for the info! I’m in Canada, so any option new comes up to around $100. I’d love to catch a used one if anyone had it laying around! Mine are all stainless and forward sealing.

I sympathize with your plight. I’ve got 4 inter tap FC with 5 spots available. Ive struck out finding the elusive 5th used or otherwise. My solution was an old stout tap with beer gas….
Haha, I thought the same thing until I bought the beauty stout spout for the intertaps and loved how well it works. Now I just want another intertap faucet and to invest in another one or two of those spouts for a couple darker beers during the cold months up here!

How about one from ebay CA? Still coming from the US but shipping is free. Approximately C $47.06.

I'd sell you mine but it would need to be all four as I am like you both! I am starting to like the Nukatap with the bend because I think that might look good on my iron pipe tower.

How about one from ebay CA? Still coming from the US but shipping is free. Approximately C $47.06.

I'd sell you mine but it would need to be all four as I am like you both! I am starting to like the Nukatap with the bend because I think that might look good on my iron pipe tower.
Hmm, for some reason the link isn’t working! Back 8-10 years ago during my first stint in brewing I would zip across the border and use a temporary box, but border crossing, fuel and the box tack on $20-$30! Maybe I just need to bite the bullet and pay for a new one.

Hmm, for some reason the link isn’t working! Back 8-10 years ago during my first stint in brewing I would zip across the border and use a temporary box, but border crossing, fuel and the box tack on $20-$30! Maybe I just need to bite the bullet and pay for a new one.
I must of copied it wrong. Try this link.

Back