Valentines day special @MoreBeer.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vnzjunk

Reaction score
:mug:I don't know if it has been mentioned yet but Morebeer.com is running a Valentines Day special. Today only. 14% off on selected LME and Base Grain and some yeast. If you place an order of at least $59 then the shipping from Calif. is also free
That is a sweetheart of a deal that I could not pass up. My 50lbs of grain will be shipping soon
Cheers :mug:

I got free shipping from midwest on the $63+ I spent on a couple batches worth last week. Might've been a similar deal? Worked out great for the grains & DME's I bought.

I got free shipping from midwest on the $63+ I spent on a couple batches worth last week. Might've been a similar deal? Worked out great for the grains & DME's I bought.

Sounds like a good one too. Actually I just received a smaller grain order a week ago from them but knew I would be back for more soon so couldn't hardly pass the oppertunity of saving some more on the order. Sure hope in the not too distant future to be able to hook up with a local club that might be doing some bulk grain purchases but until that happens.....if it happens, this will do.

I order regularly from More Beer and they like the other major supply'ers are great to deal with. They have bent over backwards to make it work for me and I really appreciate their efforts as well as their good prices.......free shipping being the kicker of course.

Oh yeah,absolutely! Free shipping always helps with costs per batch & all. Good to hear about morebeer. I've been curious about some of their stuff. Drooling over those temp controlled 7G SS conicals the most! My wife would never agree to them...but a guy can dream,can't he?;)
I've even kept sealed crushed grains in the fridge for a month. Had to do a finer crush on'em for biab anyway.

Just got my valentine's day order in the mail yesterday. I stocked up on base grains and an LME along with various hops to do 4 (nearly) smash beers. Today more beer sends an email about new kits that creepily reflect my order!

Back