$8.46 FOR 6 GALLONS OF BEER - WTF

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluketamer

Reaction score
i feel this needs to be shouted from the rooftops as you will never find a deal like this.

abc crafted beer kits are on sale 9.95 plus additional 15 percent off sitewide til july 5th. 40 dollar free shipping threshold.

these are kit and a kilo kits meaning they need an additional 1 kg of fermentables ( dextrose or dme or mix of both) to make 6 gallons of beer
WARNING - these are no boil kits like mr beer or coopers or mangrove jack ( i know i know dont start- if you dont brew no boil kits please move along. )

theres about ten of us here willing to admit that they are brewing these kits presently. no one has results yet but its hopped lme at 8.46 for 1.8 kg its unbeatable.

btw most kits also come with at least 14 gm of hops to dry hop with and some have been coming with additional pack of notty aside from the small pack of included "beer yeast" so you are basically you are getting free lme.

your welcome

shout out to rish for the additional heads up on the 15 percent sale this week

cheers

I had results on those kinds of kits, that's why I don't use them.

Edit: I'm genuinely not trying to be a Richard Cranium

beekeeper - 20 percent

haha just kidding i dont need the money and wouldnt even know how that works - just trying to help you guys out. i been posting on this site for 15 years im not here for a buck - just for fun

but no problem more for me lol

None of them truly excite me, as I don't usually brew lower abv beers, but I can definitely get behind the idea of cheap lazy beer. At those prices, it opens up some opportunities to fiddle with some of the odder ideas I've had percolating -or to accessorize and enhance them and still end up way ahead. I just grabbed myself an assortment of them. They'll help fill out the kegerator and lighter beers for summer isn't a bad thing.

Free shipping over $40, btw, which really makes it a deal. And, they didn't even charged me sales tax!

Thanks for the heads up!

None of them truly excite me, as I don't usually brew lower abv beers, but I can definitely get behind the idea of cheap lazy beer. At those prices, it opens up some opportunities to fiddle with some of the odder ideas I've had percolating -or to accessorize and enhance them and still end up way ahead. I just grabbed myself an assortment of them. They'll help fill out the kegerator and lighter beers for summer isn't a bad thing.

Free shipping over $40, btw, which really makes it a deal. And, they didn't even charged me sales tax!

Thanks for the heads up!
I was thinking of perhaps grabbing more, but alas, the mega sale seems to have ended.

Latest posts

Back