unemployed=label making

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pepperford

Reaction score
I have time on my hands, so I might as well put it to some use. It's not good use, but use all the same. I just put a few on to my flickr account. Tell me what you think. For full disclosure; the woman on the bed was cropped from the web. The rest is my collage.

www.flickr.com/photos/45607503@N06/

Awesome collage work and label design. They remind me of Guided By Voices album covers, and there ain't nuthin' wrong with that. Their front man, Robert Pollard does some pretty sick collage work - and his music isn't too bad either.

Keep 'em coming!

Good luck finding work.

Hey, good work... I'm in the same boat as you, which had the upside of getting me back into brewing again. But... lots of time on my hands as well.

thanks for the feedback. The Guided By Voices thing is pretty close. Now I will have to make sure to not see their covers so I don't plagurize. I am going to try to make at least one new label a week, so you can follow the above link to follow, if you are that bored.

Nice looking labels. The only changes I would make would be to fix the spelling of "unpasturized" to "unpasteurized", and to change the "8.5% Alc." to "8.5% ABV". Minor changes, but everything looks really nice.

Latest posts

Back